MOPAR A-body Cars and Parts Garage Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a better look at those headrests if they can be sold seperate from the buckets.

Im still wondering about the 71 Demon 340. How much are you asking, and could you send me some pics? Trim tag codes would be nice as well as VIN.

Thanks,

Eric

Thats a nice cash of parts you got. Would like to see more pictures of the 67. My email is [email protected] If you could send some more. I dont expect much for 1500 and a 40 year old car. But is pretty solid? Is there any bad spots. Thanks.

Thats a nice cash of parts you got. Would like to see more pictures of the 67. My email is [email protected] If you could send some more. I dont expect much for 1500 and a 40 year old car. But is pretty solid? Is there any bad spots. Thanks.

The floors need to be replaced, frames are perfect front to back. One spot rust on drivers side quater panel behind tire ( half a dollar size paper dollar ). Passenger side has rust pinhole size behind wheel lower ( maybe pencil size or less ). The rest of the car is on body is in very good shape . Interior will need work. brakes need work ( I would replace the wheel cylnders and the hoses ). May need gas tank or fuel lines replaced. I have replacment front windsheild.

Stan

is this still available?

71 Dodge Demon 340 green-go (title)

I have a person that wants my big block dart he wants it really bad. He is a body and paint man ( he does it for a living and he made the suggestion to me for a barter ) and wants to barter to restore my 340 Green-Go Demon for my big block 1967 dart post that has a 383 in it . I'am thinking about taking his offer, I think that will be the only way it will ever be fixed up.

Stan

I like the barter idea but you both should understand exactly what the other thinks the deal is. This could work out really great for both of you, but there's a lot involed such as the qualit of materials and work done, plus the time you might expect it to be done, I wouldn't transfer title until I got my car from him. And what happens when he doesn't finish or gets divorced?

A friend of mine did this with some of Dan Gurney's indy cars ==> http://slotblog.net/index.php?showtopic=1969

Also, if you still have the Valiant I'd be interested.

If I were driving down the road, and a garage sale sign caught my eye, and I decided to stop and saw your stash of stuff, i would probably crap myself! Nice sale! Any a-body 8 3/4 small bolt axles (not housing or center, just axles)?

Is it just me or is there a rash of year old thread spreading? seems like every forum i keep track of has had old threads poping up

I noticed you have a bunch of A body convertible parts, I am looking for a straight convertible bow for an A body- My dad fell on my '67 barracuda top and bent the front bow. I just need the front bow over the front seats when the top is "up". Looking for one which is not bent because I already have one of those- Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back