Mopar Action is alive

-

furyus2

Reaction score
Just saw the December's 2016 issue on the shelf at the grocery store. I read E boogers commentary. No mention of what happened to the money already paid for subscriptions. I assume it's gone. I looked for one of those subscription cards that are always falling out of magazines. None found. It still has that quality feel that Mopar Muscle could only hope for. News stand price is $8. Not sure if I'll buy it, or not.

I saw it also at the grocery store & I bought it - figured I'd give them some support.

Found out firm feel has early-A V8 steering links now!

I'm done buying those Magazines! Know more for me. I'd rather just save the $ and stay gold get more enjoyment and knowledge out of the Forum.

I've never liked mopar action. I get tired of the cheesy jokes. As far as good journalism goes, MA doesn't have any.

They owe me 3 issues.
All I got was a letter saying don't count on getting your $ back.
Screw 'em

I read on their website that subscriptions will be honored and you will be credited.
I just read the same thing. Haven't gotten my copy in the mail yet. I paid for a 2 year subscription just before they went under. I hope that's how it works, since it would help the new publisher in the good will area, even though they weren't the ones who took our money, and went under.

I quit reading these mags many years back, but I did invest in a copy of it at the grocery other day. why? have not a clue. must be impulse buying!?? ha same stuff, nother day. oh well, just $8 ! ha

I quit reading these mags many years back, but I did invest in a copy of it at the grocery other day. why? have not a clue. must be impulse buying!?? ha same stuff, nother day. oh well, just $8 ! ha
I did the same. I bought it and it was pretty good. I like that's it's back. I always liked Mopar Action best.

I don't mind any mopar mag as long as they ditch the new Fiat chargers and challengers.

The back issues from the 90s were the best because the pre-dated all the plastic.

Still waiting for my first issue of the new deal.
I'd just sent in a 2-year extension right before they went under. I received a full refund.
Mailed in my new 1-year subscription a few weeks ago.
Anxious to see what the new version is like.
I don't what the subscription rate was but $8 at the store seems awfully expensive.

I got both Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle for several years. Eventually, I dumped Mopar Action since I much prefer Mopar Muscle. I have almost every issue of MM. I am only missing the first few. I like MM a lot and read them cover to cover.

Well, i think Mopar Action is the best magazine out there, bar none.
I bought the new one last week, and it's pretty much the same as it always was.
BTW, i love the tech articles and the humor.
I don't care for the other ones as much, but i still buy them anyway.......

An Inland Mopars Car Club friend told me yesterday that the latest issue of Mopar Collectors Guide states that Parade Publishing fired/replaced the editorial staff of the new Mopar Action magazine after the December issue came out stating they're "going in a different direction" whatever that means.
I sent in my new subscription payment over a month ago and still haven't seen anything show up in the mailbox nor have I been able to find MA on the grocery store magazine rack.
There's a thread over on FBBO saying the same thing.

Just got my December 2017 issue of Mopar Action in the mail. I guess they are back in business.

Mailed in my new 1-year subscription a few weeks ago.
Anxious to see what the new version is like.
I don't what the subscription rate was but $8 at the store seems awfully expensive.

I ended up receiving my uncashed check back a few months ago.
Then read a few weeks ago that they're back in business again with a new publisher. Sent in my check for a 1-year subscription to try them out and received the December 2017 issue a couple of days ago.

I received a copy of Dec in mail from my previous subscription. I don't know how many issues I am owed, but at least it's something.

-
Back