Mopar At The Strip

-

augiepaw

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to "mopar at the strip", Any of you guys and gals that have been there before have any suggestion about what to see!

Yeah I think I'm gonna make it this year too.

Got a friend lives up there, he has 64 dart 4dr w/built 360/AT
we were thinking about racing this year.

I go every year. See everything you can. Stay a couple of days. Its a very good show and lots of racing. Swap meet has a lot to be desired. Its a good weekend.

DSC00065(1) (Small).JPG

Should be there unless work screws up my schedule....

My wife and I have been the last couple of years and we plan to be there this year too. If you like Mopar race cars, this is the place to be. The 1/4 mile action is great! The car show and swap meet are decent too but Spring Fling in Van Nuys is a little better. The new parts vender midway is about the same. Add Vegas gambling and some shows and you can make a weeks vacation out of it!
Thanks, Mark

I finally made it last year for the 1st time. I had an absolute blast. We did it all, kept busy, but was very well worth it. I had the honor of racing my dad's Dart, while we put the car in the show portion and qualified for the True Street Challenge. Needless to say, there was no free time, but that makes for the best time. Look forward to returning someday. Highly recomend going.

I'll be there as well dropping off registry cards in people's cars hehe. I'll be riding around in (and driving) a '68 Charger General Lee.

My wife and I have gone every single year. It is a blast. I go to the car show and the wife stays at the hotel and relaxes. I meet up with her later and we have a blast. It is also March Madness weekend with sweet sixteen and elite eight games.

Is everything at the racetrack and Cannery Row, Or do the have events else were?

Everything is held at the racetrack. The concert and another car show is held at the Cannery Friday and Saturday night. I have never been to the Cannery those nights because my wife and I stay on the strip.

-
Back