Mopar Branded Cat

-

moparspares

Reaction score
Just bought me wife another cat after the last one died a few days ago. Saw this little beauty and had to have it. Check out the loopy M on the head

I thought Mopar was a walk up start for a name but my wife doesnt agree.

Preety cool though dont you think!!!!.

Attachments

• Devon Rex.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 403
That's neat! Never seen that type of marking on a cat before. The stripes are usually straight on the head and this is the first time I've seen curved ones. This was was born to go to a mopar family for sure!

What a sweetheart ! :happy2:

My mother used to say that reason the "M" on the foreheads of Tabbies is there , is because cats were present during Jesus' birth ("M" = Madonna) .

I haven't gone for more than 1 week without a feline companion , since 1986 !

That's neat! Never seen that type of marking on a cat before. The stripes are usually straight on the head and this is the first time I've seen curved ones. This was was born to go to a mopar family for sure!

Actually the M on the brow of cats is very common. My cat, a Maine Coon has it. A number of other cat sub-breeds and mutts do, too. :thumbup:

You're right Frankie, but those curved "M" legs ain't too common at all.

Kitty and I just recently adopted two new kittens. One she got from a friend at work and the other from the local animal shelter in Macon. That was on a Friday about 3 weeks ago. The Monday after she got the one from the shelter, the County took over operations and euthanized 17 animals. My kitten had to be on the list, because Kitty said as she was leaving the girls kept saying "you just saved his life" over and over. His name is Hemi and the little girl kitten she got from a friend is Holley.

That is one cool cat!!!

My current cat, had been a stray to folks I bought some tractor parts from, "Marti"

4120397091_0daa17239a_z.jpg

"Little Bug", lost her a few years ago to some sort of lung disease

2270211567_09ef256753_z.jpg

Marti has that "I don't give a cat's ***" look on his face.

She IS pretty darn independent. Until she's hungry, that is!!

-
Back