Mopar chrome rally wheels

-

MIKED 65

Reaction score
Hi Everybody , has anyone installed mopar chrome rally wheels , i see them on summit racing and specialty wheels websites , i think there by vintage wheels, i never seem to see them on any mopars on ebay , they dont require any trim rings as they are all chrome , i like the fact that they hide the drums brakes from view as opposed to cragars . anyone have any thoughts on these wheels , i currently have faded out silver rallys 14 inch on my 65 cuda . thanks

Welcome to the site.
IMHO they are ugly.
The S/S wheels are the only chrome ones that look decent on these cars.

thanks everyone who replied , i had ordered the chrome rallys 14 inch with dark gray center caps and bf goodrich raised letter tires . i'll try to post photos once there installed , cuda is ruby red , with black interior .

My friend has the on his 68 dart ... look great and not disappointing at all.. Im leaning in that direction

I kinda like em.

Attachments

• Tires3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Tires5.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 254
thanks 69conv, i am still waiting to get mine in , taking a long time should have them in the next week, wheels look great ! thanks for the photos.

just canceled my chrome rally wheels order , it was throught summit racing who ordered them from vintage , problem with producing them some type of problem going on , even summit suggested to cancel order , weird . probaly will spray mine a light silver .

I have 15x8 on the back and 14x7 on the front. Had to clearance the fronts for the hubs but not bad.

-
Back