MOPAR DAY @ St.Thomas Raceway June 15

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
It,s Mopar Day at St.Thomas Raceway on June 15.Big Mopar Only car show and also drag racing.There will also be Canada,s only Hemi Shootout being held.So guys and gals bring out your Mopars for a great day racing your car or just shining it.LOL.Hope to see some members out,willing to run there cars.See you there!:cheers:

Have that marked on my calender will be there if God is willing and I make it back from the Ford Nationals this weekend D'OH!

Kenny

My buddy called me about that show last night. I might try and make it. By the way Scott, I think I pitted beside you a couple of times at Cayuga a number of years ago.

Dave

Attachments

• 1-2007-09-30 023.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 433
  • 2007-09-30 025.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 463
My buddy called me about that show last night. I might try and make it. By the way Scott, I think I pitted beside you a couple of times at Cayuga a number of years ago.

Dave
Yes Dave,I remember meeting you a few years back(imagine that LOL)Hope to see you out for a great time.:D

Bring the Dart and some stickies with ya Kenny.

Wish I was closer Scott. Sounds like a great time. We will meet up somewhere my friend. I wish I could just take off for Ontario. I was talking to a customer about strokers and racing and the like. He has a stripped 65 Chevelle with a aluminum headed 383 Chevy motor. He runs in the low 11's and he said he would be real excited to run 10:90's I told him about your car running 10:60's and he was REALLY impressed. Nice guy for a Chevy guy! lol tmm

Glad to see guys making it out for a fun time.Darcy,I,m keeping my fingers crossed for 1/4 mile.They run 1/4 mile for T&T,so I can,t see why not.See ya,s there.:D

So to help us poor smucks that cannot go, someone please take pictures !!!

Thanks for posting those pics. There were a couple of neat action shots of the cuda. It was a great day....the car broke into the 11's through the mufflers. This is a pic I bought from the track photographer. Sorry for the quality, I had to scan the print.

Attachments

• St Thomas launch.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 289
Thanks for posting the pics Darcy.I had a fun weekend and it was great to see FABO members out running their cars.Some nice shots of my car too!:D

-
Back