Mopar Day @ TMP Sunday Sept 8/13

-
Great pictures, couldn't make it because of a family function.
:sad5:

Kevins car (Karbelt) almost didn't make it there. The weekend before a roller lifter came apart and damaged the engine fairly bad.
Luckly Tim (Tim Banning of FHO) can put stuff back together quickly and really make them perform too !!

Just for fun I thought I'd see if I can help Dave and Scott see there cars a little bit better.

You gotta love this camera... I zoomed and cropped that wide pic and still got some pretty decent isolated pics of your cars...

Not bad for a rookie...

Thanks Darcy, that has great detail, I can see the suspension and rear tires working. If you squint just right you can almost see air under the left front.

Dave

Thanks for posting the great pics of a great day Darcy.I was too busy yacking up a storm with racers to get any pics.I was glad to see a good turnout.:D.Go gett,em at Norwalk !

####
Cuda Bob

Hey Darcy,

Great pics!!!

The couple A bodies is Mike Scott's friend and me Dave (nice69). I went to the second round then broke out and ran a 11.09 on a 11.14 dial trying to beat Mike Guild in that Hemi, was ahead of him all the way and had \I not broke out might have won that round (wishfull thinking eh?). Don't know why he was allowed to run both classes. Mike lost to him in the next round also. Oh well had a blast, car ran good, didn't break, all good!:cheers:

Couple A bodies

Couple FABO members dueling it out!

Tom just sent me a link to another pic posted from the race.

Attachments

• Cayuga Burnout.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 95
Darcy, Apparently it is on Facebook under "Canadian Dragstrip memories". I don't use Facebook, so I can't access the rest of the pics.

Dave

At least they have their priorities straight, beer comes first :) Things are good Darcy, less than a year to go and my Dart will be burning up pavement in Orangeville again.

Oh your coming back Clint? Cool!

Thanks for the heads up Dave! I found the Facebook page. He has a couple of good pics of Dad racing the Express. I asked him if he took any of me racing my clumsy RAM.

Oh your coming back Clint? Cool!

Thanks for the heads up Dave! I found the Facebook page. He has a couple of good pics of Dad racing the Express. I asked him if he took any of me racing my clumsy RAM.

Were there any more pics of my car on there?

He didnt really post too many pics, just a couple dozen. Theres one of Scotts buddy with the blue duster but thats it for FABO members that I know of.

-
Back