-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garza08

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Like title says i got a brand new bolt on Mopar dual snorkel scoop bought it a few months ago but decided not to use it and need cash fast

Need it gone today

Asking for $225 OBO

Pictures can be emailed or sent threw text just PM me email or phone number

Located in Moses Lake Washington 98837

heres some pic's he sent me

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 606
  • securedownload1.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 592
  • securedownload2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 671
  • securedownload3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 611
  • securedownload4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 609
it would appear to be a re-pop.. I have a factory one on my Dart, and there are mopar markings on the underside (pentestar and whatnot) .. and the factory one would have studs...

This is not original it's fiberglass an it's bolt on to the hood just gotta drill the wholes an by the clips that have the nuts on them to install

This is not original it's fiberglass an it's bolt on to the hood just gotta drill the wholes an by the clips that have the nuts on them to install

I meant no disrespect when pointing out it was a re-pop and not an original scoop.. Its a nice scoop, looks to be done very nicely and I wish you luck with the sale..

im not one to down or judge anyone.but,that would require getting my money back .!there shouldnt be any questions asked. "WE ARE MOAR GUYS.honest folks.!!what a bummer.sorry you got somthing like this.dont know who,s responsible but,they need ?...God Bless everyone.Bear R.-

Scoop showed up finally, after some unexpected wait time due to seller errors and not shipping promptly. Damaged as per description/photo from previous shipment, as expected. The real issue is quality ~ what a sloppy, cheap piece of crap this thing is. I suspect other previous repaired damage [but seller said new in this thread just a month earlier] and/or whoever produced it has a blind man in their production dept and quality control dept.

Overall ~ I give the seller an F for his customer service & shipping skills and an F for his description of "new" and quality of the piece.

sorry to hear of the bad experience and misrepresentation

I was the person who bought it and it was damaged in shipping as described shipped the day after you paid as promised..as for the quality thats between you and him the seller.i asked who was the buyer and got no response so none of my business.i got half my money and still waiting on the other half...good luck !!

Item was shipped friday parcel post usps takes up to 6 days for delivery and he must of relayed you an incorrect tracking # as i emailed him the correct one..sorry you ended up with it i would definitly want my money back as that scoop is junk and i told him that...good luck

Really I have sold and bought things here and have never had any kind of problems like this before as in dealing with damaged goods or insurance things ... One lesson learned for me is that never ship fiber glass again again I am sorry about wat this experience

Superdart I have not forgotten about the situation and like I told u I'm new to this and dealing with a insurance claim and like I said I will make it right

Some-beach if u r unhappy with the scoop I don't have to post things like u are like one memeber said we are here to help one another and i described the scoop as it was the scoop did not look like it was previously repaired and was new when I bought it again for the price u paid it was cheap if u would like send me a message or I will and we can figure something out

Again I never meant for this t happen and don't want my username damaged as u guys r tryin to make me look bad when I buy something I pay quick and to my previous buyer on parts I have never had them complain and also I have never lied about anything nore were things done wrong of something was wrong it was probably my fault in communication

Again sorry

ok, not sure if I'm helping out Garza here or not, but I had issues with him on the scoop as well. He advertised the it as $175 shipped. I sent him the $175 and he fired back with not expecting it to cost so much for shipping, insurance, and the shipping company to pack it and wanted more money. In retrospect I think he meant he would part with it for $175 plus shipping. When I informed him the only reason I wanted it was because it was a great deal at $175 and was I not willing/able to spend another ~$100 for shipping and packing. He refunded my $175 several days later.

I never saw the scoop in person, so can't verify the condition. I don't think he was intentionally trying to pull a fast one, but more likely just has a poor grasp of the English language. I don't say that out of spite or malice, just the fact that all communication seemed to be from someone that English was a incomplete second language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back