Mopar Garage

-

1972Dart

Reaction score
I must admit it looks pretty cool owning 2 bad a$$ mopars at the same time all tucked away in the garage but due to space restraints and money still plan to sell the Dart. The cuda arrived today so I took a pic.
Adam

Mopar 1.JPG

Funny how the E-body Plymouth is a smaller car than the A-body in a lot of ways but most people, myself included used to think it was a larger car.

Chuck

I used to think the same thing that my dart would be smaller so I moved it over to the other side of the garage. The Cuda is about a foot shorter than the Dart and about the same width.
Any reasonable offer will be entertained on the dart! I was asking 16,500 because I have about 20K into it and I know I would never get it all back so thought that was a fair price. I'm willing to work with people cause I do really want to sell the car. It has the 360 setup in it currently and is a turn key car. I mounted the NOS sylenoids but haven't wired them up to the micro switch so if someone wanted to finish hooking up the NOS kit to it as it is it's all ready. Now the other option is a big block. I have a 1969 short block that I was going to put into this dart that has 11.1 compression Speed Pro pistons bored .030 over (machine work is all done) and internal oil pick up is already opened up to 1/2". So if someone wants a big block dart I have everything for that option as well. So anyone interested just get ahold of me.
Adam

Hopefully you will do well Adam! It's great to see you have a few options for interested buyers. Good Luck.

pic4.JPG

I'm Not So Jealous That He Has 2 Mopars In His Garage,but The Fact That He Can Fit Both Of Them In There Gets Me,we Hardly Have Room For The 360 We Are Building Let Alone 2 Cars !!!!!!

Gotta Get Rid Of Mom's Junk, Just Kidding Honey

The "Cuda-Port" I built allows for about 7 inches on each side of the door handles.....
It's for winter storage mostly. I'm working on another "garage" project so I can have space to work on my car/cars during the winter.

I wish I had one more garage bay available but I bet 99% of you are thinking the same thing LOL. I might extend the garage on the passenger side of the cuda but would need a variance from the township to do it :(
I have my compressor, a welder, and the 440 on the stand in the back of garage behind the cars and absolutely no room to do sh$t now but store the cars. So any fab work will have to be based on the weather so I can pull the cars out of the way to get to anything. What ever happened to building garages that have 2 or 3 feet on either side of the door opening like they used to. These new homes all have these tiny garages unless your the original owner and specify an oversize garage. I'd love to get my bridgeport and set it up but need the dart to sell. So PLEASE, any fellow A body guys or gals help me out. Transfer a chevy or ford friend over or re-evaluate your own situations for your "projects". If your just starting out building a Pro street ride start adding up the numbers and I then look at what I'm offering. I'm not dead set on the price either so I hope I'm not running people off because it MUST SELL. I'm suppose to go to Syracuse Nationals with it next weekend so if any New Yorkers want to check it out let me know. I'll be at the cruise at the market with it also. If a more streetable car is what you want it's real easy to cut out the cage and remove the spool and change some gears "voila" done! If you have a 1/8th mile track near you guess what I have 5.13 gears I'll give you to throw in and off you can go. I'm also in the market for an enclosed car trailer so I may consider a partial trade to anyone who has a trailer they want to work a deal with? That I would love because then I could really have some garage space back!
Adam

That is custom tight fit, Wow how do you move it!! Just leave it in neutral.
That will keep people away from it for sure Glow Worm.

Both ends of the port are big swinging doors, and I have a door that opens on the side where the driver's door opens. Otherwise, I would have to fold down the back seat drop the divider panel, and climb out thru the trunk. I did that a few times before I put the side door in......

LOL, that is a tight fit but I still see plenty of room for another one above it.

LMAO! I can hear my wife screaming now.... unless the upper storage space was for a Chrysler convertible..... I might get away with that!

LMAO! I can hear my wife screaming now.... unless the upper storage space was for a Chrysler convertible..... I might get away with that!

I had a similar thought...I joked with my wife that I'd like to put an addition on our house and build out our master bedroom to over the garage. ...with a large are cut out in the bedroom floor for my Barracuda. I could then get one of those hydraulic stands that raise the car to the level of the bedroom floor....and I could roll over in bed and look at my wife and the Barracuda at the same time.

...only one of us thought it was funny.

65Barracuda

I'll bet it wasn't the wife that thought it was funny......LMAO!!!!!

Here ya go Adam. Can ya help sell my Dart? I'm leaving for Syracuse Nationals with it in about 6 hours, wooohoooo...

cuda_1.jpg

cuda_6.jpg

cuda_22.jpg

cuda_25.jpg

cuda_28.jpg

under_motor.jpg

Nice cars, thanks for the pics. I've got a 40 by 60 shop that I share with my 2 bros. and it's not big enough. From my experience, the more shop space you have, the more junk accumilates in it. We are constantly purging stuff to make room for new sh**. Nice to see that you are putting all your eggs in 1 basket and are selling off what you don't need, the dart is a nice car, and someone will end up with a bargain when they buy it. I've got too many projects on the go and too little time and money, that's what I'm trying to do, narrow it down to 2 or 3 cars and stick with that. I can't help it, I'm bitten by the mopar bug and love 'em all! Sucks to be me i guess!:D

Thanks for all the compliments! Dart is Sold and I'm glad it's found a new home with someone that will truly appreciate it and is a fellow Mopar enthusiast. Sad to see her go but the garage is back to being functional again so I can concentrate on the Cuda.

-
Back