Mopar Magnum

-
Might just be me but the exhaust sounds a little too "rappy" what size pipes you got on there? And +1 on the gears and converter that thing needs to spin up MUCH quicker with that big of a cam. Carb and ignition could probably use some tuning too

it was coming out of the side dumps thats why it sounds like that

Ah ok makes sense... still though what size pipes are they? If they aren't 2.5" from the headers back you're probably giving up some power especially on the top end. I just feel like with your setup it should sound a bit meaner.

It definitely seems like the car previously had a close-to-stock engine judging by the rest of the setup. You are lucky though there's a lot of potential in your current engine; once you open that thing up a bit more and regear that car will haul butt.

There is a lot more potential here! It seemed like it would barely spin the rear tires! The launch sounded like you were on a Sunday drive. Something is not right. That engine should shred those tires and launching it on street tires should be near impossible without massive tire spin. Your torque converter sounds incredibly tight as in stock as stock can be. Im doubting even if you have 3.23 gears maybe 2.91?? I would check your timing and full mechanical advance, also the carb, make sure it is opening all the way at WOT. It sounds like it starts to pull once the rpms get up, how does it feel? Gears and a converter will help but I don't think that is where your issues are at entirely. Very cool car with a lot of potential, Im sure you will have a ton of fun unlocking it! BTW it must vibrate like a biotch with those solid motor mounts!! lol
Joe

Cool car man. i have a 67 cuda as well, 5.9 mag witha 4 speed. Wondering if you've put a timing light on it and what initial/total your running. i can't get mine to idle well with less than 20* initial.

Beautiful car man I have a black 67 fastback 4-speed that is getting a built 360 magnum like yours. These guys are right looks like early 380 horse crate engine could really benefit from headers. NICE CAR

-
Back