Mopar mechanics and speed shops

-

Evildrken

Reaction score
Hey Everyone
I just was wondering if anyone had a list of good Mopar mechanics and speed shops in California. I couldn't find a list anywhere on here.
Thanks Evil Dr Ken

California is a big place. What part of the city do you live in? And what kind of work are you specifically needing?

From you profile you live in the valley. You should come up a check out a club meeting and do some networking.

I'm familar with all the son the other side of the hill (wla, hollywood) all the way down to San Pedro. I could tell you a bunch of great shops the would be a fit for your car on that side. There are some great shops that just don't like to work on older cars.

I live in San Francisco. I'm about ready to have my block machined: does anyone have a recommendation? I'm thinking about having Common's in South San Francisco do the work ( and they love Mopars ), but I think of them as more of a rebuild and repair shop than a true machine shop? Any suggestions?

there is sturtz machine in oakland. he used to do alot of my buddys 440 blocks. he does not assemble, just machine work.

place called rettig bros in modesto. guy used to race mopars. one of the best is bell & gaines also in modesto. not too far from you

Blues65 said:
Try MOPAR Engines West http://www.moparengineswest.com there located Newark near Fremont off Highway 17 (880).

OK. I gotta ask. If they specilaize only in Mopars, as their website says, why is there a FORD on the dyno? Click on "How We're Special" There's pictures of an engine on the dyno. It's a Ford.

-
Back