Mopar Nationals 2015

-
if you count cars made before 2000 yes, 1/3 of swap meet is empty

[change of plans, I cant go. anyone need a regular show sticker 50 bucks if us mail will get it to you before you leave

Looks like I may have an extra room at the Super 8 in Heather. Don't think my buddy is gonna make it. I will know something by Tues. If not, I can cancel the room with no penalty by 6PM on Thursday.

anyone know if they are doing the golf cart rentals again? I can't find anything on their webpage, its a piece of crap to navigate

To stay for the Super Cruise or not...this is the question.....

hey guys, I know I am relatively new and all but could I ask a favor of one of you? If anyone in attendance could let me know if a vendor by the the company name of Penstar Reproductions set up, it would be very appreciated. they seem to have ripped me off on a hood and I can't justify the trip unless they are there for me to confront. Just a PM or reply to this post would suffice. thanks in advance

Got into town a couple days ago... Weather Report: showers stayed south of Columbus just enough to knock the heat/humidity out of the air today. Temp is 62 tonite expected to be partly cloudy mid 80*s tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to great weather and a great weekend! DC

hey guys, I know I am relatively new and all but could I ask a favor of one of you? If anyone in attendance could let me know if a vendor by the the company name of Penstar Reproductions set up, it would be very appreciated. they seem to have ripped me off on a hood and I can't justify the trip unless they are there for me to confront. Just a PM or reply to this post would suffice. thanks in advance

Yep...they were there. Sorry, I didn't read this before the weekend.

Well.... i was there racing all weekend. Anyone have any opinions or thoughts? From a bracket racer standpoint it left a-lot to be desired...from a spectator/enthusiast standpoint, i could see why it's the renowned event it is. anyone else?

-
Back