Mopar Nationals 2015

-
GF lettin me borrow grill She Has Never been to Nats She has a GM Past.... Dart ready to racehttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=388210361372022&set=gm.850474085006917&type=1

Bingo....how much $$$

gotta figure out how to do it.

Well I called today about reserving the big propane grille ($40 for the weekend) and someone already has it spoken for next weekend......But I can get us a Dunk tank for $50 if we want that !!!!!:cheers:

Well I called today about reserving the big propane grille ($40 for the weekend) and someone already has it spoken for next weekend......But I can get us a Dunk tank for $50 if we want that !!!!!:cheers:

hmmm........its supposed to be awfully warm

GF lettin me borrow grill She Has Never been to Nats She has a GM Past.... Dart ready to racehttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=388210361372022&set=gm.850474085006917&type=1

Great...we should be good with the two grills

Gas or charcoal?

Great....so is the other one.

I will bring a back-up tank

Tried to stop by last year but racing and searching for bumper brackets kept me busy. I will make it a point to stop by this year and meet some folks. Camping next to the track so if anyone wants to stop and have a cold one after hours look us up. Lastly, if anyone has a straight 74 up scamp dart rear bumper assembly they want to get rid of, I will trade some aluminum bumper brackets for the same once they are made. See ya there.

love to see a set of the brackets....I'm kinda fond of aluminum

I should be there this year with my dart, should be in the midway with my job. Stop by the Sinclair College Mopar training tent and say hi!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 387
Tried to stop by last year but racing and searching for bumper brackets kept me busy. I will make it a point to stop by this year and meet some folks. Camping next to the track so if anyone wants to stop and have a cold one after hours look us up. Lastly, if anyone has a straight 74 up scamp dart rear bumper assembly they want to get rid of, I will trade some aluminum bumper brackets for the same once they are made. See ya there.

I have one, the rear bumper shocks are junk but it's straight I'll send you a pm

anyone know where I can park with a small trailer? looked on the nat's website but its a piece of crap to navigate

20 per person to camp next door ..... Guys are wanting to camp 1st come 1st served basis We camped at the classic in may....it turned into weekend that we realized we need the women to come along..we forgot a bunch of stuff. Kinda hard to flip burgers without spatula.... Lick your fingers and flip it...forgot paper towels used shirts... Brought air mattress not the pump..it was in the dart 5 yrs ago!...

....we forgot a bunch of stuff. Kinda hard to flip burgers without spatula.... Lick your fingers and flip it
.....forgot paper towels used shirts... Brought air mattress not the pump..it was in the dart 5 yrs ago!
I think we will put you in charge of logistics.

My buddies will be coming with their cameras. A unique opportunity to get these cars in one place.

Hey John, speaking of Logistics....do you have a map already made up to show where everyone will be parking ? Dad wanted to know how far he is from Jim:love7:
My layout all got changed as of last night for a better solution so better ask Denny.

I think that Dave is still in the LR corner of the tent and Jim was 2-3 spots to his right.

If that is not satisfactory ask Denny for what you're thinking about.

My layout all got changed as of last night for a better solution so better ask Denny.

I think that Dave is still in the LR corner of the tent and Jim was 2-3 spots to his right.

If that is not satisfactory ask Denny for what you're thinking about.

Anything will be satisfactory...I just think he wanted to be close to his Adult beverage buddies.

anyone else staying at the cherry valley lodge in newark?

-
Back