Mopar Nationals-Columbus 2011

-
I will be there again(I've been every year since Indy)I'll have the Dart there,my brother will have his 72 Scamp there.

I'll be there staying on Brice Road since nothing is open in the Heath area.
Be there thursday evening till saturday. Don't think I'll drive the Duster this year. Most likely something with air!

My best friend is coming up from Charlotte, NC and his brother will be in from Carlisle, PA. I plan to invite another buddy from Moncks Corner, SC up for it as well. I only live about 1.5 hours from it so we will definately be there.

We are staying in Heath this time.We have been at the Days Inn on Brice rd forever,but they have raised their rates every year.The cruising on Brice gets shut down too soon on Fri & Sat.

I have the flyer on the event but from those who have been to this event before, what was/is your favorite part of Mopar Nats????

ALL THEM BEAUTIFUL CARS (and Women) and parts,parts and more parts.The car carall (however you spell it) Racing,Burnout contest,manufacturers midway.I guess I just like it all.Oh dont forget the cruising.We are staying at the Heath exit and I would like to meet everybody in person.

My boyfriend will be going but I will be at home getting ready to start back to work for the school year.

I have the flyer on the event but from those who have been to this event before, what was/is your favorite part of Mopar Nats????

Most overrated, overpriced, unorganized Mopar show around! Couldn't pay me enough to go back to that hole! ](*,)

I have only attended once. Took my brand new 2007 Charger RT, this will be my second time, "Year of the Duster" my favorite part is that it is ONLY MOPARS, up here in WI as with most area's of this country all you see is camaro's and mustangs. seeing NOTHIN BUT MOPAR, for a whole weekend rules IMO.

My wife and I will be there along with the rest of our gang.. the buggy isnt gonna be ready, but thats the way it goes.. I will have the Dart there next year come hell or high water!! .. see ya all there

Ive gone for the last 10 years. Drove my 66 Dart GT twice. 1600 miles round trip from Little Rock Ar.. No air no power anything 4.10 gears and a 4 sp. Had a great time.

You must have been at the wrong show. It is impossible to feel that way about the nats if your a mopar man.

I agree.. My wife and I have gone the past 3 years.. We had a great time.. everytime.. plenty of stuff in the swap meet.. lots to see on manufactuars midway.. Tons of cars to drool over (lots of babes to drool over as well LMAO) .. great drag racing.... whats not to like?

I agree.. My wife and I have gone the past 3 years.. We had a great time.. everytime.. plenty of stuff in the swap meet.. lots to see on manufactuars midway.. Tons of cars to drool over (lots of babes to drool over as well LMAO) .. great drag racing.... whats not to like?
I'm with you guys, Car shows are nice, but when theres drag racing to go with it.... and NOTHING but MOPARS... I can't wait!!!!

-
Back