Mopar Nationals Model Car Contest + Auto Know

-

Bashton

MCACN Managing Member
Reaction score
Mopar Nationals Model Car Contest: AUTOKNOW Literature and Collectibles Returns with Mopar Nationals Specials!

I am happy to announce that Auto Know Literature and Collectibles returns once again to the Mopar Nationals.

We will be hosting the Annual Mopar Nationals Model Car Contest, along with our new Co-Sponsor Mopar Collectors Guide. In addition to the many Trophies, MCG will be throwing in CASH for the top cars in Junior (12-and under), Senior 13-18, and Adult classes,

The Auto Know display will have more original ads, (literally thousands, all categorized by year and wrapped in 3-mil plastic on acid free backer boards), sales brochures, road tests, magazines, press photos, Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightnings, model cars, promo models and all kinds of Mopar Collectibles than ever. Rememebr, for over 20 years now our booth has been entirely devoted to the MOPAR Hobby..no Chevy or ford stuff here!

We are located in our usual spots in the midway and we are geared up and ready to go. By popular request, we are again offering our Mopar Nations Buy three, get the fourth item FREE. This applies to everything in the booth and we are happy to have you mix and match any items!

The Model Car Contest takes place Saturday with registration open from 10-12 noon, Judging from 12:30-2PM with awards following around 2:30.

Come and see us...we are ready to deal!

(586) 549-5291 if anyone has any questions or special requests.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Bob Ashton

does only 1st place get cash prizes or does everyone who got a trophy get cash also?

does only 1st place get cash prizes or does everyone who got a trophy get cash also?

Cash prizes go to one winner in Adult categories, one in the Senior categories and one in the Junior (13 and under) categories.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

I am pleased to announce we are adding a Model Car Contest to this years Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals show, (aka MCACN), November 20-21.

If you are a builder, please plan on bringing your models with you November 20-21!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

BTW;

The Muscle Car Nats model car contest is FREE with your admission to the show, and we will be awarding 1st-3rd trophies in various classes for Juniors, (12 and under), Senior class, (13-17) and Adults 18 and over.

ALL Junior entries, (12 and under) will also recieve a FREE model kit to take home, compliments of Model Empire..

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

does antyone know when mopar collectors guide will be covering the model contest that was in 2010 at the nationals i really want to get that issue. any help would be appriciated

does antyone know when mopar collectors guide will be covering the model contest that was in 2010 at the nationals i really want to get that issue. any help would be appriciated

I believe the coverage will be in the next issue that hits the stands.

I am sure that everyone will be happy with the coverage, as there were some outstanding entries and they have some excellent shots.

Put the big red "X" on your calendar for the 2011 contest and be sure to bring out your best this year!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

It's in the next issue out - just got mine in the mail late last week.

It is indeed in the new (current) issue which is March 2011.

Once again Rob did a great job covering the contest and there is 5 pages of color. Thanks MCG and thanks to all who participated! Now...get to building for the 2011 contest.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

-
Back