Mopar Old School Eye Candy

-
Looks like he drives that bad *** car with the headers open occasionally judging by the soot on the rockers :cheers: Hope he preserves it the way it is, it would be a shame to "kustomize" it.

I've seen this car at the Mopars at Thunder Mountain (Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, CO), it's a pretty sweet ride I must say. I'm pretty sure it's got a warmed-up 361 big block, I believe it's a '59 model...

Super nice Old School Mopar! Those pictures brings back some memories. My friend Kjell had a 58 Coronet with a 59 front clip and the driveline out of a 1970 Roadrunner! We had some nice trips in it.

The location for those picture are outstanding. Great shots.

I know this is a really old thread but he has that car running in the 12's now at a track that is at 5,800 feet above sea-level. It is pretty awesome to see a car that big go that quick.

Thats either a D-500 OR a Coronet, pretty close the same car really....... with a little differences here and there but overall NIICE!!!!! 350 or 361 in it or has it been changed?

Mopar eye candy.

Attachments

• MISS MOPAR.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 163
I am glad he saved that car, love the old school generator.

I saw his car at Bandimere at a couple events recently i think i have pics somewhere

I'll just leave this right here.

Attachments

• BACON.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 150
-
Back