Status
Not open for further replies.

ClarkDart70

Street Machines Limited
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a MP air intake assmebly for sale... not the intake manifold. New, these are chrome with a sticker on them, but this one I had acid dipped, blasted, and then powder coated satin textured black. Since then, I decided not to use it.
This is the carb base, newish filter (still white), lid, and I have a nearly new 318 4 barrel orange pie tin included in the sale.

$100 plus shipping.
Paypal perferred.
PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Clark

Attachments

• air cleaner 007.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 553
Are you talking about the air cleaner assembly?

Will it fit on an Edlebrock AFB sitting on a Wieand dual plane and still get the hood closed? Yours looks every bit like mine underhood- mine is a '67 Barracuda. The Wieand carb base is exactly 1/4 inch above the raised edge of my valve covers- which are the same as yours. Been looking for one that was built sort of low profile. . .was told I would have to use a Chebby one to get the clearance. . .

This fit on my weiand without issue on top of a summit (reman Holley) 4bbl carb. I will say, the element size is the same diameter as the MP cast air cleaner lid I switched to. Long story short, I found a paper element that is 1/2" shorter that works with this air cleaner setup to gain extra clearance since the black lid fits down over the element. This sits lower than my MP cast set with the same paper element. The shorter paper element could gain you an extra 1/2".

should change the title to air cleaner assembly, I came into this thread looking for an intake manifold for $100...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back