Status
Not open for further replies.

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a direct-from-Mopar Performance rebuilt 360 LA (non-magnum) shortblock, 10:1 version with .020 over pistons, and a pair of NOS Mopar Performance W2 heads with BEAUTIFUL anodized blue MP roller rockers (look new!), and a single plane Holley Strip Dominator intake! This engine comes with the "509" cam, but does not include the lifters. These parts have been stored in my garage for about 15 years. I bought these heads here on FABO and never used them! The heads have the slightest bit of surface rust, but shouldn't be difficult to remove. The intake has the Winters Foundry snowflake cast into it, and doesn't appear to ever been damaged, welded, modified or milled. Looks beautiful (obviously used) and doesn't appear to have any corrosion damage in the cooling passages either. Also included is a new 360 oil pan from MP, with a chrome dipstick/tube and oil pick up tube. (Take a close look at what is actually here....obviously, harmonic balancer and other items are not included) Let me know if you have any questions. $4500

20211026_153116.jpg

20211026_153130.jpg

20211026_153150.jpg

20211026_153207.jpg

20211026_153224.jpg

Would that be a solid flat tappet cam? At least we’re in the same state. Lol

Last edited:
When you say "Direct from Mopar" are you saying it was some type of crate engine ?

those short blocks had flat tappet 292/508 purple cams in them, roller block or not.. they were a great bang for the buck.. my yellow dart had one of those short blocks in it.. 1500 bucks right from mopar..

Thanks for your interest, all. I bought this from Glendora Dodge. I seriously doubt that that is a roller cam. If you Google search that part number, P4876908, you can get some info on it. No, I do not wish to sell the items separately.

if you chance your mind please let me know. interested in ALL the W2 stuff

Last edited:
If you happen to decide to sell things individually. I would very much like the MP rockers. Thanks

I'd be interested in that short block if it wasn't clear across the country. Shipping would probably be crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back