-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpareParts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm taking a break and am back in school so I wont be using this stuff any time soon.
Mopar R1 block and 4 bolt main caps, 4.03" bore and 340 main journals, 59* lifters and uses a standard cam core, block is in decent shape, certainly usable, comes with a Zeus cast timing cover. Price is $1200
Depending on your goals I may have some new pistons we can talk about.

Mopar 59* W9 heads, these have NEVER been run! I took them out of the original boxes and sent them to Brett Miller to be CNC ported with his CNC program (right now it's the baddest out there) I also have Ti valves to go with these which were big $$$ around $2000 in valves here! Price is $3000 obo

This stuff is not junk, don't bother with trades or low ball offers please. Parts are in WI and I can email pictures to anyone interested. Thanks for looking!
Dylan

All pm's replied...... had no idea the block would be this popular. Somebody's gotta want some W9 heads tho!

Are both the intake and exhaust valves ti?
Are they new or used?
What size are they?

Also do you know what the intake port volume is.

Are both the intake and exhaust valves ti?
Are they new or used?
What size are they?

Also do you know what the intake port volume is.

Exhaust is stainless. I got the valves with dyno time on them and they've been cleaned and look brand new. I can't remember the size right now and I never did know what the volume was, I may be able to find out

i'm taking a break and am back in school so i wont be using this stuff any time soon.
Mopar r1 block and 4 bolt main caps, 4.03" bore and 340 main journals, 59* lifters and uses a standard cam core, block is in decent shape, certainly usable, comes with a zeus cast timing cover. Price is $1200
depending on your goals i may have some new pistons we can talk about.

Mopar 59* w9 heads, these have never been run! I took them out of the original boxes and sent them to brett miller to be cnc ported with his cnc program (right now it's the baddest out there) i also have ti valves to go with these which were big $$$ around $2000 in valves here! Price is $3000 obo

this stuff is not junk, don't bother with trades or low ball offers please. Parts are in wi and i can email pictures to anyone interested. Thanks for looking!
Dylan

hi am interested in block . Do you still have. Thanks mark.

I still have the heads and valves available, I'll make a package deal with a ported 772 intake that Shady Dell did for the heads, it's also taken out to dominator flange.

Heads, intake and valves. $3300 takes it. If you can get the same parts together and ported for that money DO IT!!! .... and tell me how lol
Thanks FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back