Mopar Rally - 06/01/08 - Fremont, CA

-
I'll be there bright and early with my son hitting the swap meet hard looking for Duster stuff for myself and Demon stuff for my sons car. No car in the show though =(

Thanks, simple directions to find been in the area before. Rain or shine. Crazy weather 100 plus last week and rain today. Gates open around 10 am.

chris
nor cal

Anyone else? GTXperience, Prostreetduster, Sublimeswinger, Two_70darts? Anyone else in the Bay Area that I missed? We can all get together and help Sharpie with his article. LOL!

Yeah, another "me too" post.... don't ya hate 'em? <g>

I'm bringing my Barracuda. I probably need to start washing it now to get it clean by next week...

how about starting around 9, we meet up on the hour around the abodies? that way we can be sure that we have met up with as many members as possible. anyone else showing their a body? if not, meet by my car??

how about starting around 9, we meet up on the hour around the abodies? that way we can be sure that we have met up with as many members as possible. anyone else showing their a body? if not, meet by my car??

Will yours be in the show Steve? The red Barracuda?

I am planning on being there... without the Demon. I will probably be hanging around the Mid Peninsula Mopar club awning, chatting with Stu, the guy I got my Demon from.

Thrashard... if you still need a sunroof, I can bring the one that I have in my back yard.

nice, Demonator. Stu's a great guy, and I'll be finding his location as well I am sure!

edit: I am not sure whether I'll wear my Super Bee t-shirt or my Magnumforce T-shirt, but it'll be one of those for sure.

nice, Demonator. Stu's a great guy, and I'll be finding his location as well I am sure!

edit: I am not sure whether I'll wear my Super Bee t-shirt or my Magnumforce T-shirt, but it'll be one of those for sure.

Don't you have a FABO shirt? :-D

I'll be there. Not sure exactly what time. Maybe around 9 am. If I can get the clutch adjusted properly and go on a shakedown drive on Saturday, I may bring my Barracuda. It won't be in the show, though.

Don't know if I met any of you guys out there, talked to quite a few people at my spot in the swap meet. Saw redfastbacks car out there but everytime I walked by there was no one there.

Don't know if I met any of you guys out there, talked to quite a few people at my spot in the swap meet. Saw redfastbacks car out there but everytime I walked by there was no one there.

i could only do a quick run thru the swap area. i too wish i could of met some members.

I was there on the end with my Dark Blue Barracuda in the A Body area, I looked for redfastback there too (car but no driver) but did get a chance to meet him at the Goodguys show Saturday. I talked to a lot of guys about Early A engine and transmission issues and a few former Marines. I was also able to find an extra Early A clutch pedal assembly for 40 bucks, over all a good car guy weekend.

-
Back