Mopar Shirts

-
I'm in for a couple shirts ... hoping for Small but will take Mediums if they're 100% cotton.

Great idea!!! :-D

I'll throw my Dart in here...LOL

Dart2.jpg

Dart4a.jpg

Dart1.jpg

If the shirts are 100% cotton I'd take at least 2. Lot of nice cars here that could be used on front. Kinda partial to 72 & earlier cars, really like Spaz's car, or for something really different there's JohnnyDart's (sp?) early ragtop. Open to just about anything.

The more I look at the Cudaspaz Cuda the more I think it would look great outlined for the shirts. Project Te will be the business doing them.
http://www.projectte.com/

I reread the proposal and there is an extra $1 for every X size over XL.

Dart and a Barracuda face to face would be awesome.

If I kept my 71 swinger, I would have painted and modified it very close to match the cuda.

Can you imagine the photo-op possibilities in the driveway?

What do y'all think about something like this ? They would be outlined like the other shirt instead of photos.

jsw_maybe_shirt.jpg

What do y'all think about something like this ? They would be outlined like the other shirt instead of photos.

You like the idea of 2 better than one? Looks good but I was thinking of one larger pic of an A body.Let's see what others have to say,I'm flexible.8)

You like the idea of 2 better than one? Looks good but I was thinking of one larger pic of an A body.Let's see what others have to say,I'm flexible.8)

I'll go in on Monday and see what they say about doing runs with one of each and I'm still open for pics.

the built not bought may not fit every one,,,,

just an idea here,,, A-BODY what dont you understand ?

the built not bought may not fit every one,,,,

just an idea here,,, A-BODY what dont you understand ?

That's true. Maybe just take it back to Mopar Muscle and a car but sure would be nice to get something short in there re: A Body. A Bodies Rock/Rule/Kicka$$/????

Like your pics there 65Vart.A picture on the front and back of the shirt,would be cool,showing both the front and back of the car.As illustrated in 65Vart's drawings,of the Dart.I might be interested in a shirt as well - XL.

The problem with more lettering front/back etc. is $. The original price quote was for something simple like Spaz's shirt.

-
Back