Mopar Shirts

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
I visited a local business today to see about having some t-shirts made up since there seemed to be so much interest in the one Cudaspaz got. Because of copyright issues the "American Muscle" would be changed to "Mopar Muscle" and could MAYBE be done with a Cuda run and a Dart run. They would be black or gray with white lettering on a good quality shirt. Depending on a 50 or 100 shirt run the price would be around 5-6 USD plus shipping and could be ready by the end of next week.

I should, repeat SHOULD, be home until going back to work on March 9th. If there is enough interest I will have them made and mail them out. I'm not making any profit and will gladly post the invoice. Payment can be made by any method and all I'll need is a firm commitment and won't wait for payment to ship.

Now then, I'll need a good picture of a Cuda and a Dart. Perhaps post here and vote for one of each. Suggestions ????

If there is enough interest I will post my e-mail and members can send their address in a way I can cut to out use as a mailing label.

Have I forgotten anything ?

1-25.jpg

Somehow I think Mopar Muscle might infringe on two copyrights, so how bout Canadian Muscle? Don't think we're copyrighted yet :)

Grant

How about "Built not Bought" as seen on another thread.

or "Build American"

Or, I don't know, get creative, but seriously, who is gonna come after you for copywright infringement for a coupe t-shirts.

To be honest I wasn't really worried about copyright since no profit is involved. With members from all over I thought to use the ONE word we all have in common.

How about an "in house" drawing of the car/s ? ( No, not this drawing )

Ideas ???

Untitled.jpg

i think a picture would be best....

Noted. It won't look like a photo on the shirt however. Do do a sharp reproduction costs a bunch more. They can scan and outline like shows on Cudaspaz's shirt.

Cuda/Dart pics anyone ? I gotta admit to being slightly partial to 65 Dart.

If you use Mopar the Nazi,s will be at your door.I call mine the loving rustoration sometimes.

lets see what you come up with,,pic on the front or back??

ide wait for payment to ship,,just my 2 cents,,,,

It would be on the front and of the same size like like the other. The more "stuff" or larger raises the cost. As far as payment....I trust y'all.

I like "Mopar muscle", and any picture of a hot A body.

At $6.00 bucks a pop I'll take 4. I got pay pal.

Great idea bargeahead

OK How about a Cuda and a Dart both, kinda angled in to each other and below have A-Bodies, Built Not Bought.

Thoughts/opinions ???

I visited a local business today to see about having some t-shirts made up since there seemed to be so much interest in the one Cudaspaz got. Because of copyright issues the "American Muscle" would be changed to "Mopar Muscle" and could MAYBE be done with a Cuda run and a Dart run. They would be black or gray with white lettering on a good quality shirt. Depending on a 50 or 100 shirt run the price would be around 5-6 USD plus shipping and could be ready by the end of next week.

I should, repeat SHOULD, be home until going back to work on Feb' 9th. If there is enough interest I will have them made and mail them out. I'm not making any profit and will gladly post the invoice. Payment can be made by any method and all I'll need is a firm commitment and won't wait for payment to ship.

Now then, I'll need a good picture of a Cuda and a Dart. Perhaps post here and vote for one of each. Suggestions ????

If there is enough interest I will post my e-mail and members can send their address in a way I can cut to out use as a mailing label.

Have I forgotten anything ?

1-25.jpg
can you do them in 3x size

3 X ? I really don't know. I was thinking of get a selection with LRG being the most asked for. This is the initial stage so many things can be checked out.

Maybe ask Joey if we can use the Cuda in the upper right corner of the page.Other than that there are hundreds of pics that have been posted on here that would work.8)

-
Back