Mopar Street Rod/Rat Rod Thread

-
What's under the hood of the Valiant?
The Valiant has a 360 LA with a 833 four speed from a '71 Challenger and a 8.75 with 4.56 gears. The best ET to date is 12.20 @ 112. The coupe was running 11.9 before a cam upgrade, but hasn't been to the track.

Valiant engine.jpg

8136.jpg

I have been noticing that more than a few of you own an old coupe, sedan, or truck. Some are complete and some are being built but I would love to see some photos and descriptions of your builds. Love those street rods! @LAVA @Plymouth 65

Let's keep the photos and discussion limited to Mopar or Mopar powered vehicles. Thanks
Does it count if it doubles as a playground in the woods?

IMG_0903.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

We need a rat rod/hot rod/street rod subsection of this forum

i think trucks are also street rods. but that is just me. here are some that are all in the same place and may still be for sale.

20230415_105650.jpg

20230415_105646.jpg

Trucks make the BEST street rods especially the Dodges, ford's are ok, old Chevy trucks, ( well actually ALL Chevy trucks) are ugly (my opinion of course) , and my son's too, I love the picture above, a bunch of old Dodge just lookin for a new home!!

the guy that had ALL of those died. it took clay about 3 years to buy them from the widow. the 59/60 runs and drives. 318 w/granny low 4 pd. he bought all of them.

If some of you would read my first post I think the request is pretty clear.

-
Back