Status
Not open for further replies.

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This is my 74 Dodge Dart swinger, we just won the 2011 track championship at Concord motor speedway, a fast 1/2 mile banked tri oval, BUT......... due to our severe ***-kicking of the chevy morons, they decided to go to a chevy only rule, so I am retiring from oval track racing.. Selling the car as a roller, less motor, trans, and rear, although I will install a small rear for rolling....Car was pro built, and has the best of the best, all suspension geometry was corrected, bump steer corrected, ect. MP torsion bars, AFCO rear leafs, AFCO race shocks, add a good drivetrain and go!! Car has 18 feature wins in 21 starts, a ton of poles, fastest lap of the year awards, yada yada yada.... asking 4500.00 pretty firm.. PM for any questions... working on pictures now.............

WOW! Gotta love the rule change! As the saying gos if you can't beat them then change the rules. Sounds like a nascar thing.

Where are you located, and pics would be nice......
I have a friend that might be interested.

Concord N.C 28124. TONS of pics on concord speedways website, my pics are all to large, need to be resized

you gotta click on the pic link, we won almost every race for two seasons straight, there are prob a hundred pics....................

Attachments

• love.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 983
That is a sweet race car.Always preferred paved over dirt for stock style cars.

you gotta click on the pic link, we won almost every race for two seasons straight, there are prob a hundred pics....................[/QUOTE

If you don't know how to post photos, or a link to your cars photos to help a prospective purchaser along, you can ask. A member will be glad to help.
The link is for John Davidson Photos.

http://johndavisonphotos.smugmug.co...-Half-Mile/16762247_sPSxm7#1264868746_Fg62K3s

merry Christmas to all.

Thanks for the link and info guys. Oh, and i found the other photos on the site.
I'll get the info to him and let you know.
I think he's going to run hobby stock on a 1/3 mile paved oval, he's already building a malibu, but really wants to run a mopar. He ran in the truck class with a Dodge the last few years and got 3rd place overall, but wants to step up this season.
Cheers,
Tom.

Yeah I gotta buddy that races on dirt around here. They hate his *** because he's always bustin the chebbies and phords. Got to where they protest him if he comes in the top three.....which is always. He never cheats and he uses the Mopar Performance factory manuals as his Bibles. It's like he's kickin their asses with 40 year old **** and there ain't a thing they can do. lol Sorry they changed the rules on you. That sucks. Even though you cannot run a Mopar anymore.....I would take that as a compliment somehow. They couldn't beat you, so they forced you out. Sorta bitter sweet, really.

Thanks for the pic link, and the kind words. We kicked there asses so bad and often, we went through multiple rule changes, untill they just decided you can only run chevy motors period...and that was the end for me!!

I think they would have seen a side of me they have never seen.and in sure it wouldn't have been ugly..dam that makes me mad I think I will call them and relieve sum stress Tuesday do you have a phone # it sounds like sum Chevy guy with money can't win........Artie A ## would help.

Some pics from last season, paint scheme looks diff this year, and the car has an ARCA lebaron nose peice on it now, plus some tire marks....

Attachments

• PICT0026.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 998
  • PICT0027.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 884
  • PICT0029.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 880
  • PICT0035.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,018
and......... a very regular victory lane picture...

Attachments

• PICT0132.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,232
Ive seen the car up close and it is MUCH nicer than other race cars i have seen at our local track here

I just talked to my buddy that was interested in the car and he likes it and thinks it's definitely worth what you want for it, however, he found out that the car won't fit into the class he will be running in a couple of years from now.
Thanks for the info, and good luck with the sale.

I think I would be selling T-Shirts out front of the track calling it "Pussyville Speedway If you can't beat em on the track change the rules" That is the weakest thing I have heard since the 70s, whats a full page ad in the local paper cost ? we could chip in and shame them big time.

This is my 74 Dodge Dart swinger, we just won the 2011 track championship at Concord motor speedway, a fast 1/2 mile banked tri oval, BUT......... due to our severe ***-kicking of the chevy morons, they decided to go to a chevy only rule, so I am retiring from oval track racing.. Selling the car as a roller, less motor, trans, and rear, although I will install a small rear for rolling....Car was pro built, and has the best of the best, all suspension geometry was corrected, bump steer corrected, ect. MP torsion bars, AFCO rear leafs, AFCO race shocks, add a good drivetrain and go!! Car has 18 feature wins in 21 starts, a ton of poles, fastest lap of the year awards, yada yada yada.... asking 4500.00 pretty firm.. PM for any questions... working on pictures now.............
let ME KNOW IF YOU SOLD THIS CAR. THANK DUCKS

My husband brought home a beautiful 73 dart dirt track car.
I love it, its beautiful, dirty,nasty and fun all rolled up in one. need help with suspension and psi in tires, what shocks to use how to find help setting it up and keeping it together competitive and dirty,

Attachments

• 1346615616494.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 524
  • 1346615628388.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 490
  • 1346616580201.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 488
Would get more attention to your questions, if you posted a question thread in the suspension forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back