Not open for further replies.

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Have a new set of Mopar w-5 heads and new matching Mopar M1 Intake manifold.

These heads are latest casting with the Blue Cores plugs.

Price is $1250.00 includes shipping in the 48 states.

Attachments

• IMG_1092.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_1091.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_1090.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 581
guys...these went fast....

Sold pending payment.....

Tony

I always miss the bitchin' stuff!!

baby-crying-450.jpg

Dammit! And I was going to pm you when I saw on another board the other day you had these kickin around to see if you would be willing to get rid of them...SHOULDA DUNNIT!!!! lol

hell..I had to hurry to ebay...and cancel the auction over there too before someone bid...and cost me more money..LOL

It's a W5 Dave. I have one of those intakes myself purchased by mistake. The person I purchased it from is a RB guy and didn't pick up on the wider by spacing.

I have the same one. Redrilled the hole and is on my 340 with j heads. The runner are very small for W 5. They are stock M 1 340 runners. The real W5 intake has a square hole for the carb and bigger runners. Bin down this road before.

Still a good deal. Heads work great

The one pictures is advertised as the "Small Runner"'or AKA street intake.
I have the "Large Runner" intake as well you mention. THAT one is for surely a race intake.
Holley only carb pad, big runners with plenty to port out. Inside the plenum and the plenum itself is different!

The street intake should still be very capable of turning in a good time slip. I think it well suited for a street terror. TQ fans can still make use of the carb on the street intake. The plenum needs work for use with a Holley for best results.

I see a lot of these W5 street versions running around. Makes me wonder if they were purchased by mistake.

The one pictures is advertised as the "Small Runner"'or AKA street intake.
I have the "Large Runner" intake as well you mention. THAT one is for surely a race intake.
Holley only carb pad, big runners with plenty to port out. Inside the plenum and the plenum itself is different!

The street intake should still be very capable of turning in a good time slip. I think it well suited for a street terror. TQ fans can still make use of the carb on the street intake. The plenum needs work for use with a Holley for best results.

I see a lot of these W5 street versions running around. Makes me wonder if they were purchased by mistake.

You Hit the nail right on the head.
Let him sell his parts.
nice stuff great price

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back