Moparbishi

-
this past weekend in Pensacola, Past meets Present Mopar Show - 1980 up Best in Class
...only car in the class :wack: :finga: :D
GCzbAvtl.jpg

I like the old Conquest TSI's and the Starion's....they were kinda new funky technology when they came out, and a few years ahead of their time.

not too unusual for Mitsubishi- hell, my '95 Stealth has an ipod plugin in the stock stereo and they didn't come out until several years later lol.

You did a fantastic job on that car as it really shows well, plus it looks like you were surrounded with good company.

she won a plaque at the Big Easy Mopar Show. Open class was taken by, a MOPAR :D
31' coupe with a 331 HEMI, and it was NICE
EbMDHYD.jpg

next show is Mopars at the Battleship in Mobile, AL , always a good show :glasses7:

this is interesting, at the Music City Mopar show the lil terd won 3rd place in Special Interest class behind my bud's 56 Dodge and 1st went to a checker cab with rear fins from an older Dodge molded onto the rear quarters. saturday i received a USPS flat rate box with this in it.
CCuEuOO.jpg

efYpezB.jpg

I was there at the Music City Show also. I wondered why the cab beat you out also. Now I know why. You done some good work on yours. Everything was really neat.
Liked your buddys 72 twister also. Sorry I beat him out of first in the 70 and up A-body stock class.:):) , But he did beat my dad out. Dad walked away with 3rd this year.

Hope to see you there again next year..

thanx, your Duster is very nice, deserving of first place. this was my second year, first with the lil terd, but our club goes every year and we cook on friday evening at the show site, join us next year ;)

Dang that's cool. I had a conquest years ago. I loved that car, very fun. Yours is awesome.

Thanks. This was my second time at music city also. Dad and I brought both of ours both times. His was the black 340 duster with red interior. Dad talked to the owner of the Twister, for a long time last year, about your show in Orleans. We might try and make up down on Friday next year and bum some food from ya. :cheers::cheers:

we cooked at the Aero Warrior Reunion 2015 at Mr. Tim Wellborn's house , fed about 400 people, come see us friday in Ocala ;) it's always a good time

not yet, i'm a slacker :D i need to just go ahead and put a scratch on the damm thing so i won't feel bad about getting it out and driving it to cruz nights and shows instead of being a TQ. i've never ran it balls to the wall but playing around it does feel quick.

-
Back