Moparfest 2006

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Ok guys, here are the dates for this year. I'm posting now, so you can plan to attend. August 19 and 20, gates open at 8 am. Get their early for the Optimist buffet breakfest,the sausage is worth the trip.This show just gets better every year. Check out their website www.moparfest.com

Hey Mrmopartech.
Hows about springing for a beer for me and swnger69.
Maybe fastback383 will join us too.....your treat!!

You Ontario boys have all the fun..Darn, I can't make it. :wack: disgust Have lots of fun.

DSCF0016 (Small).JPG

69 Signet, your car would be a hit at "Moparfest". We would love to have you here, but you just live so damn far away. Besides, us folk in Ontario don't have all the great scenery you have out there,like Pamela. Oh ,thats right, we have Shania, neener neener neener!!

Anyhow.......

I'm going to have to try and go, I've never been yet. If I want to book a hotel, does it get crazy like down at Carlisle? Should I be booking a hotel room now?

won't be able to get there this year too far right now BUT i am going to the mopars at the rock in april with my dad he is old school mopar from the 60's should be a lot of fun too!

65s
Getting a room should be no problem.Look on the "Moparfest" website for their prefered hotels. I only live 40 mins away,and find it cool to drive in, and see a hotel with a line of old Mopars parked there. You can see them from the highway.

Maybe see you there Dep. How's security?
Nice to see all the American contingent growing every year.

I'll be there like always!!
It takes me a whopping 40 mins to get there!!
Ill bring the '69 Dart this year.
Can't wait!!

Any you guys go this year be sure to check out a bluish 66 Valiant 4dr - with a 451BB with twin turbos - ±1000hp and runs on the street. It belongs to my God son. I hear all the good reports about the Fest - its just too darn far to go from Calgary.
68signet - bring yours to Mission raceway on July 29/30 for the Old time Loafers weekend - nothing newer than a 1970 can run and there are classes for everyone. 350 cars racing last year and 350 street show cars parked along the length of the race track. its a good weekend too.
check out their website site for pictures of the Loafers weekend last year.

i wish i could go to that! coming from the states its impossible!! But I will being going to the Mopar Nationals in Ohio this summer!!

Hey 340dartswinger
we'll let you in the country,c'mon up!!

Lets see, hit Woodward on Saturday, 2 hours to "Moparfest" on Sunday morning, take Monday off work.....

71_DEPUTY said:
Hi Len- busy as usual!!!!! been by a couple of times but no one around- guess your back to steady work!!! how is the beast coming around!!!!

John Mac

Glad to here that. Work is truly getting in the way for me. Shutdowns. The D is ready to fire. Just can't get two days glued together. Should be free by June. Maybe see you then, or Streetsville.

I'm workin on it.
Do I need a pasport or will my good looks get me across?
Where can I exchange moneys?
Where can I sleep hotel wise?

rumblefish360 said:
I'm workin on it.
Do I need a pasport or will my good looks get me across?
Where can I exchange moneys?
Where can I sleep hotel wise?

Passport???...Maybe, to get you back home. Money???...we love U.S. cash. Hotel.....Who sleeps. :roll:

-
Back