Moparfest 2014

-
it's like herding cats on a catnip farm , there was so many of us this year and theres so much to see that it's impossible to get everyone in the same place at the same time , it was all we could do to get everyone to stop by and say hi , look through the pics and you should see just about everyone , Rodzilla is probably just getting home today , he and his wife should have a ton of pics to show including some of the show barn where HemiDenny setup .

PS if you wanted a class pic maybe you should have dragged your backside down to the show and taken one eh !

We made it home last night at midnight,,,,we will get pics up once the dust settles. :)

Glad you and Keila made it home safely....although I bet there are a few stories to tell.

What took you so long?

Monday and Tuesday we had visits with Keilas dog friends while going through Ontario. And then Wednesday we stopped over at friends of the family for an overnight visit. And then made a run for the finish line on Thursday with a 800 mile day. So 4 days and a bunch of visiting wasn't too bad. My *** is still numb! Lol

Well folks... another great Moparfest even tho it rained most of Saturday. Sunday was stellar and meeting all the gang again and some new friends too was the bomb... thanks to all for a wonderful time and see ya next year

Nice pics. Especially like the ones with HemiDenny and Keila (Mrs Rodzilla) as well
as the Rob & Rod show (Mopar Collectors Guide's Rob Wolf and Rodzilla).

Overhead flash shot of HD's Duster makes the graphics pop! (photo by Keila).

Thanks, I believe ALL photos are by Keila, except the one she's in.
Dr Hemi had been pestering me about photos from Kitchener so when you posted yours I
clued him in. He's in the very steamy south so just the thought of Canada was probably
soothing to him. I didn't break his dream by telling him it's hot up there too!

Dr Hemi had been pestering me about photos from Kitchener so when you posted yours I
clued him in. He's in the very steamy south so just the thought of Canada was probably
soothing to him. I didn't break his dream by telling him it's hot up there too!

But sadly the nice weather days are numbered, old man winter (maybe you know him) is just around the corner. All the cool cars get tucked away for the long winters nap,,,AKA upgrade time for next year! It was a great summer though, can't wait for next year!

Nice pics Keila! Thanks for posting!!

It looks like there might be an upcoming feature on a screamin yellow Demon in the pages of MCG! Way ta go Rod..... Your car is a beauty!

But sadly the nice weather days are numbered, old man winter (maybe you know him) is just around the corner. All the cool cars get tucked away for the long winters nap,,,AKA upgrade time for next year! It was a great summer though, can't wait for next year!

HaHa not in Victoria , no snow last year , 2 days the year before , as long as the darn city doesn't get paranoid about a frost report and pour that liquid chloride de-icer on the roads it's year round tire frying around here .:burnout:

HaHa not in Victoria , no snow last year , 2 days the year before , as long as the darn city doesn't get paranoid about a frost report and pour that liquid chloride de-icer on the roads it's year round tire frying around here .:burnout:
Well my bro's been on the main land since '86 (Richmond, BC).

But eh! does that deturr to the fact, that there is a beautiful V8 '64 Barracuda up for grabs next year.

Cannucky...I already got your salute/bird,
It's a great car, anyone would be proud of owning.

Cheers,
Gilles

Well my bro's been on the main land since '86 (Richmond, BC).

But eh! does that deturr to the fact, that there is a beautiful V8 '64 Barracuda up for grabs next year.

Cannucky...I already got your salute/bird,
It's a great car, anyone would be proud of owning.

Cheers,
Gilles

Yes it is , it just may force me to change my plans an show up again next year . great to spend sometime hanging with you this year Gilles , The mainland isn't the same as being on an island in the Pacific , it can be close but we get less rain and way less winter . Hopefully someone got some pics of that sweet Barracuda and remember folks anything is possible , we had 2 FABO members draw keys from the 10 available , unfortunately the car went to someone else but it still proves any one of us could win that thing .

It's finally home ,thus officially ending another Mopargest adventure , time to start prepping her for her next challenge .

Chris, the pics and some details of the '64 Barracuda (next year's prize),are up on the Moparfest website.:finga:

http://ww.moparfest.com/

Damnit Gilles you know your messing up my plans , I don't see any way I can pass up a shot at that beauty sooooo I guess I have to make the drive #5 .See Ya in 11 months brother !:hello2:

-
Back