Moparfest 2014

-
I have a good friend who is a licensed explosives enthusiast , we could probably rig a small well timed bang to help it , you know just between us abody fellas eh lol , it's still gonna be tough to watch

Thats great news Steve! I'm sure that is what Pops would have wanted. It will be nice to see both you and the car again this year.
Does the Cuda need any more trim pieces installed? I know just the crew to do the installation. I hope Scotty is packing the lube! LOL

Thanks for the kind words Andy. Moparfest with all the great FABO members created some awesome memories for both Dad and myself, that I know he held dear and I do as well.
Dad was amazed at how helpful and welcoming everyone was!
I wasnt surprised in the least :cheers:

Oh Lori is thinking about making and bringing salads??

Thanks for the kind words Andy. Moparfest with all the great FABO members created some awesome memories for both Dad and myself, that I know he held dear and I do as well.
Dad was amazed at how helpful and welcoming everyone was!
I wasnt surprised in the least :cheers:

Oh Lori is thinking about making and bringing salads??
Don't worry about the chicken wings Steve, we got ya covered.

You're guess is as good as mine, they say a /6 will run forever. Forever is a long time, especially when the is no oil or coolant, I guess we will see. I at least hope it gives a good show and doesn't barf out a piston in less than a minute.
We might need a couple of days, wonder if I can get Monday off as well to see your engine quit:sleepy3:

Thats great news Steve! I'm sure that is what Pops would have wanted. It will be nice to see both you and the car again this year.
Does the Cuda need any more trim pieces installed? I know just the crew to do the installation. I hope Scotty is packing the lube! LOL
Lube?? We don,t need no stinking lube :D

Lube?? We don,t need no stinking lube :D

Just drive 'er in, its all good!! LOL
I havent seen the car in quite a while, my 2 uncles took it outta storage and got it safetied(needed nuthing, no surprise) and transferred it in my name for me. Just gotta pick it up from storage and tinker with timing and do an oil change. Last time I remember, it seemed to be revving high as well. Gotta chk that out too....

Just found out my summer leave in August was denied. Won't be able to make MoparFest unless it's last minute and I can get a shift change.

I'm still not counting it out just yet but it just got harder to get out of work.

Wish me luck...

Riddler

Did you know Riddler theres talk of a serious 72hr bug thats supposed to be going around this summer ? They say the only cure is to force large quantities of fresh air into your lungs by driving real fast with the cross vent pointed at your face .;)

Just found out my summer leave in August was denied. Won't be able to make MoparFest unless it's last minute and I can get a shift change.

I'm still not counting it out just yet but it just got harder to get out of work.

Wish me luck...

Riddler

Sorry to hear that joe

Did you know Riddler theres talk of a serious 72hr bug thats supposed to be going around this summer ? They say the only cure is to force large quantities of fresh air into your lungs by driving real fast with the cross vent pointed at your face .;)

Lol yeah but looks really bad asking for vacation, getting denied, then taking sick. LOL I'll be asking for a shift change, I really want to go and see everyone and their cars.

Riddler

I could always swing by Windsor , do a burnout in the exit drive from the customs plaza forcing you to "pursue me to New Hamburg " It's not like I'm ruining my chances to cross or anything lol . hope to see you there !

I could always swing by Windsor , do a burnout in the exit drive from the customs plaza forcing you to "pursue me to New Hamburg " It's not like I'm ruining my chances to cross or anything lol . hope to see you there !

Traffic offense, we don't have authority over that. However I do approve of said "driving tactics" LOL

I'll do my best to get one of the days off and make it up there.

Riddler

Lol yeah but looks really bad asking for vacation, getting denied, then taking sick. LOL I'll be asking for a shift change, I really want to go and see everyone and their cars.

Riddler

Remember Joe, as boys its always easier to beg forgiveness then ask permission!! Hope to see you there!
Dont forget to put a fabo sticker on your uniform...we have US members crossing this year!

Has anyone else been waiting extra long for their tickets? I registered back in April, but have no seen anything in the mail yet.

God I wish you guys would STOP talking about the best show in Canada that I CAN'T attend! REALLY wish I could go if for nothing else but to meet you guys!!

God I wish you guys would STOP talking about the best show in Canada that I CAN'T attend! REALLY wish I could go if for nothing else but to meet you guys!!

Okay what exactly is stopping you from coming ? are you chained to a post ? Health ? maybe we can make this work .

Just started a new job and do not have any vacation time and cannot afford to take time without pay. Looking at making the trip next year and bringing at least one other member with me.

Gotcha , too bad , i was hoping to meet you guys from down east this year , I probably won't be at 2015 unless they do something insanely cool for the 50th of the 426 that I just can't skip . I am putting together a plan for either 2015 or 2016 that makes my 10k km. trip to New Hamburg seem tame .

-
Back