Moparfest

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well for us it just was not in the books to get there this year:wack:I know.Thing is there calling for rain could happen so lets all say no rain no rain on the site.

I had to drop all the vending stuff yesterday and leave the wife to peddle it. I can't be there til Sunday. Its kind of a PIA. A lotta driving back and forth.

turn out was ok. didn't find the fabo group. Did find someone we haven't seen in about 20 years and wow does he have the van of all vans! a couple of mics. pics to. went looking for an a100, but only 1 for sale with a hemi at 55k. had the barracuda there today. may go back tomorrow with the challenger.

I must have been blind as well and I was looking for you.

Crap does that mean I am blind as well ahhhhh, I was looking a few times and didn't see anyone. I was in the ball diamond Sat morn and a Moparfest guy told me I couldn't park there...newbie guy I have never seen him before. Ran into Mopartech though.
AL

We were there,just had to mention parking in FABO club parking.

Can I add some pics to this thread Snake?

I saw you drive in this morning, Ram. We were parked right beside MrMoparTech.My car was right behind the MoparCollectorsGuide booth. Met a ton of great guys from the site...and HandyAndy. (he's a hoot, very good guy)

Can I add some pics to this thread Snake?

I asked 3 people on the way in where the fabo and/or for a-bodies only club spot was. 3 of the same answers. don't know! As it ended up I was probably 4-5 rows from you all!

actually one said no club spots on top of it all. tough to blame anyone for not knowing. they were doing their best to insure everyone got in safe and sound.

I even walked by you all to re-sign for another 2 years of mcg! got to take my race horse blinds off next year!

saw all you guys at the motel when we were heading over friday afternoon to set up for the swap meet, looked cool to see the lot full of mopars!! or atleast it looks like the same motel that i saw lol

You know I did Scott and he told me FABO never had club parking and doesn't this year, when I tryied to correct him ...well that just made it worse, I had my son in the car as well so I didn't push it and just parked out in the field.
Hey I did get pulled over by the cops in town at 7am this morn, I was told my car is to loud..LOL He even stuck a tape measure up my pipes to check that the mufflers had baffles...he looked 16 LOL can you say power trip LOL.
AL

just getting home now 8:35 had to wait over 2 hours for a flatbed but lol it was free thanks CAA :cheers:

was glad to see our fabo members and parking for us is awesome
let it go a little bit when leaving didn't notice the cop ahead all i got from him was thumbs up :snakeman:

i was pissed about the cops on sat night near my hotel there was 3 of them just pulling over every old car one after another checking, glad i was in the daily driver and left the valiant at the hotel

thankfully the cop when i left wasn't one of the power tripping ones

Hey Marty & Al....I must be blind as well, I walked around the whole place on Saturday at least 3 times and did not see anybody!

MtNemo....I did pass you on Hwy #7 about 8 am.

-
Back