Moparfest

-
i'm glad to hear the weather held out for u guys today, i guess i shoulda gone back today lol. i didn't see any of u guys either on saturday, i must be blind as well

I can't believe we missed so many members. Did you guys register as club participants as per Giles directions? I had no problems, and the parking volunteers were great.
My biggest thrill of the weekend, was getting my awesome pencil print from Wally (65Vart). He can't handle the hotwings, but He sure is an artist. Thanks Bud
See the thread "Mt NemoMopar sort of"

Arrived at Moparfest Sunday morning,was a great show with desent weather,we found the FABO member parking and met some member's,had a great day.Thank's for the kind word's Bill,love the dart.You as well Scott,love your dart as well.

So cool, I am glad everyone had a great time, I see a few members A Bodies here.
It will be my turn to post a thread soon from St. Louis Mo. Monster Mopar and hope to see some members. Thank yall for sharing a great time :cheers:

That silver slant 6 car came all the way from Tennesee. Are we to expect Victoria up here next year? I'm saving a good bottle of Rye for the occasion.

-
Back