Moparfest

-
If you feel the need to shift..Bring the Dart Sport.I thought you were selling it?
Due to mega hours at work and no lay-offs,I decided to keep it.Don,t really want to have test pilots,just to not even having money to buy it.:thumbdow:

That 73 is one of the nicest cars I have seen and a sleeper to boot. I was never a fan of anything after 1972 A bodies until I saw that one. It converted me LOL.

I'll be there (less that dart) she's still in restoration mode. Will be looking for some parts and just enjoying the sights and sounds like every year. Can't wait!:blob:

Yeah i'm going there's about 20 cars in the group for the cruise down!
We are leaving from east of Oshawa on Aug 20 :burnout:
What time are you guys leaving on the 20th ???
I live in Ajax and will be going too. Any chance I can slide into the parade ? :hello2: I can sit on the ramp and wait for you.

(Hope I can keep up to you guys, these gears are great for the strip but tough on the highway LOL)

What time are you guys leaving on the 20th ???
I live in Ajax and will be going too. Any chance I can slide into the parade ? :hello2: I can sit on the ramp and wait for you.

(Hope I can keep up to you guys, these gears are great for the strip but tough on the highway LOL)
Thats cool the more the better.We are meeting at 6:30 am probably leaving about 7ish should be in Ajax by 7:30ish:burnout:

well I found out why I haven't received anything the darn computer didn't record all my info ,they only had half my credit card # and part of my phone # , She recharged my card today and found my messed up form on the computer and put me in as a pre-registered car but didn't say if I would get my dash plaque oh well at least I'm in for the car draw and I'll have to check my credit card to see if I was charged the first time around by the computer

Let's take a count and see how many members are going to park with the FABO group.
So Scott knows how much Beer to bring. LOL
One car, one wife and I.

Kenny

Let's take a count and see how many members are going to park with the FABO group.
So Scott knows how much Beer to bring. LOL
One car, one wife and I.

Kenny

Is there an official area just for FABO members or is it something that just happens ??

-
Back