Moparfest

-
A big Thanks to Kevin Amer and his dad for allowing he to leave my car with them for the transporter to pick up -2 Real Mopar Guys Thanks

I would like to thank all the FABO guys who I met this weekend for their friendship and hospitality I am truly going to miss them ,enough so that I am already planning on claiming that longest driver award next year .You guys are what made the show from sharing laughs in the hotel parking lot to all the guys who stepped forward to help me when it became apparent that the car would not make the trip home safely and a place to store it and ship it from was going to be needed -thanks to Jeff and Christine in Kitchener for offering their driveway and thanks to Butternuts (340 butterduster Sorry Giles I couldn`t resist)for his offer and thanks to Plumcrazy for offering to make space in his warehouse You folks are true Mopar people , I`d also like to give a special thanks to Bill (mt nemo ) ,Scott (pettyblue) and John and his wife (moparwedden ) for letting me tag along with them -next year John has to follow me LOL hope everyone has a safe trip home see ya

PS I know I've forgotten a lot of names here and I`m sorry but you all rock -till next year

Got 2 meet 2 more members, Cannucky(Chris) and 2darts(Mike who gave me a present) as well as the regulars, pettybludart, mtnemomopar,270dartmike, 65vart, craig cox, moparwedden, handy andy or andy andy(sumthin like that) LOL, as well as a few spouses. All good people!! Didnt get to party much, but shared a few pints, Lori and I went to Mandarin for supper and that was a motovation killer there!! Damned msg!! Plus hotel lovins' is always great!!LOL Didnt go on Sunday, it was overcast and lack of $$. Glad to see you all there again and got to meet a few more FABO members! A mid winter meet up would be a great idea!!

PS I will start a new thread with the gift I got from 2darts(Mike) very very cool!!

Steve was nice to meet you and Lori, Kenny, hope that decals fit's on that nice truck of yours, If it doesn't, send me a message. Till next year, Cheers

Well I just got home,driving in the rain was fun.The little clip holding my wiper arms to motor broke and popped off,so no wipers for the drive home in the rain:wack:.Good thing I used wax to clean bugs off my windsheild friday,sure helped.
Anyway,was a great time(as usual)and was nice to meet Chris(Cannucky)all the way from Vancover Island B.C (nice 69 Barracuda with 410c.i).I also met a bunch of other members at the show,all in all around 20 FABO members.Plus I think I got some new Mopar enthusiasts to join FABO.There was lots of deals on parts to be had in the swap area too!:cheers:See ya,s all next year,some earlier.8)

Steve was nice to meet you and Lori, Kenny, hope that decals fit's on that nice truck of yours, If it doesn't, send me a message. Till next year, Cheers

Mike: That was a very nice surprise, when I put it on my truck I will post it on this site.

Thanks Again.
Kenny

i did not run into any fabo members but the swap meet had tons of deals.

I did look at the ball diamonds but did not see people around ... so must have migrated elsewhere or i was blind ...

I had a fabo shirt on so i figured i would of been flagged down.

Oh well always another year.

a few,,,,

wow, look like cell phones pics, sorry!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1806 (Copy).JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1820 (Copy).jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1812 (Copy).jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1811 (Copy).JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1810 (Copy).JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_1809 (Copy).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1808 (Copy).JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 259
Nice pic of Scott's new drag car at the end there Plumcrazy ,he's gonna stroke it and add some cal-tracs should get into the 20s

Great day Sunday after all.. I met a few FABO members.. The show was awesome and so were all the people..
THe last key picked and the lady won the 72 satellite... that was a trip..

See you next year

Hey 68er - was good to meet you. I also ran into a few FABO memebers although we weren't parked with the gang. All in all a great show despite the rainy drive home.... no wipers here either Scott!

Good to catch up with everyone. Hey Martin, you don't like my little 65? no picture............WTF. I had to leave early Sunday to go home and paint. No more Moparing until the house is sold.

Good to catch up with everyone. Hey Martin, you don't like my little 65? no picture............WTF. I had to leave early Sunday to go home and paint. No more Moparing until the house is sold.

sorry Walter, Thought I took one, but I didn't, but did get you in the group hug. Will make up next time. Wasn't a good morning with the camera! Couldn't shoot s**t!

:eek:ops:

it was good meeting up with you guys on sat. sorry i missed you on sun got ther late and had to pick up parts in vendors alley. Chris any time any thing to help out a fellow mopar nut lik ethe rest of us. Have a safe trip home see ya next year or some other show.

it was good meeting up with you guys on sat. sorry i missed you on sun got ther late and had to pick up parts in vendors alley. Chris any time any thing to help out a fellow mopar nut lik ethe rest of us. Have a safe trip home see ya next year or some other show.
I'm already making a plan to come back next year , should be a lot easier to make the round trip next time with a a whole year to get her right :tard:

Great to meet all you Fabolus guys and gals on sunday, could'nt find ya on saturday as I was in the wrong ballpark ( the first one ) Scored big with a front bumper for the 4door at the swap meet Cheeeep. See ya next year

Great to meet all you Fabolus guys and gals on sunday, could'nt find ya on saturday as I was in the wrong ballpark ( the first one ) Scored big with a front bumper for the 4door at the swap meet Cheeeep. See ya next year

Did you find your chair ? Great meeting you to bud next year some of you guys should come hang out in the hotel parking lot so we aren't out numbered by the ARSO's

Just like last year I was so excited walking around looking at parts/cars that I forgot my camera in the trunk! It was good to see some new members that I hadn't met.Of course Scott,Bill,Steve,I have seen you guy's before! lol..

Attachments

• Picture 408.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 169
Hey everyone sorry I didn't have more time to hang around did manage to chat with scott before my wife dragged me back to our site. Had people coming and going all weekend + swap meet. Did find 8 1/4 323 sure grip for 73 and a dash for the 72 + all the little odds and ends. Made it over again to check out your rides only to get that call. Next year I'm going to just happen to leave the cell on a chair when I go for a walk. Thought maybe Cannucky got worried that we would sent his car home with a 318 in it lol. Glad things are working out. There's always next year see you then.
Jeff

Hey everyone sorry I didn't have more time to hang around did manage to chat with scott before my wife dragged me back to our site. Had people coming and going all weekend + swap meet. Did find 8 1/4 323 sure grip for 73 and a dash for the 72 + all the little odds and ends. Made it over again to check out your rides only to get that call. Next year I'm going to just happen to leave the cell on a chair when I go for a walk. Thought maybe Cannucky got worried that we would sent his car home with a 318 in it lol. Glad things are working out. There's always next year see you then.
Jeff
I wasn't worried about a 318 I was thinking slant 6 ,lol just kidding bud , Kevin and his dad had offered and were in a better location thats all , of course I was second guessing that when I ran out of gas on th 401 today on the way to drop it off , {some dbag must have syphoned my tank last night } but it's all working out , thanks again I appreciate the offer ,if there`s something I can do or find for you let me know-Chris

-
Back