Mopars/Amc In and Near WI>> Mopar Festival

-

412 Stroker

Reaction score
Mark your calenders!!! It would be nice to have as many FABO members show up for this show!! Who's gonna be there???

Attachments

• maopar fest greatlakesdragway.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 205
  • moparfest 2.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 197
Mark your calenders!!! It would be nice to have as many FABO members show up for this show!! Who's gonna be there???

Look's like a blast, I see Jim Kilpatrick Bad Judgement Racing 63 polara on the flyer, wonder if he's still running it, that car is bad ***! Should be some great racing there, wish I could go, but I have plans already.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ihsxstIkY"]Blown Hemi 63 polara - YouTube[/ame]

I should be there along with my brother and his '64 Polara.
I'm not sure but I think Jim and Clinton put a new chassis under the '63 and freshened up the body. It is "BADASS"

Attachments

• 269540_212730885430388_100000804330595_511160_5062289_n.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 159
Man, it would be nice to hit this show but its just outta my range of driving for a day. Anyone from Rockford IL area going? I might caravan with ya if we can get a group going up.

ok...I'll go...but dont know which day...we have a big show going on here sunday in Lannon....the whole town will be cars...calles cars on main...lol...but i'll show mabe sat...

Hi 412 Stroker,

I plan to be there one if not both days. When we get closer will let you know the plans.

Jim redid his chassis for last year's racing. I had him do some work on my Charger in Feb last year and it was all torn apart. You are right that it is BAD ***!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture88.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 143
From the Wisconsin thread, it sounds like quite a few members are going to this. I'll be down there for both days with the Dart.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

I will be runnuing my car on Saturday for sure (unless it is raining). Not sure about Sunday.

Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Ma Snart

PS -Hey WMMC members - Going to the picnic Saturday (tomorrow)??

I am going from 3 to 5. The party is 3 miles from my farm. If you want, you are are welcome stop by my place around 2 for a beverage before going over to the party at 3.

Let me know and I will get you the details to my place.

At 5 PM I have to go to a car show at my friend's restaurant (The Iron Horse) on hyw 11 just west of Union Grove. He is having a car shwo with horse shoes and a live band.

Ma Snart

Mike's email on the party:

WMMC Members

Just a reminder that the WMMC picnic is this Saturday, July 21st at the Schuttenhelms. You should have received a flyer and raffle ticket in the mail. If you have questions, e-mail me at
[email protected] and I will try to answer them for you. The map below shows the location of the Schuttenhelms house.

Mike Driggett
Membership Director

Going to try and go on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday or about bringing my car yet. Got a couple buddies of mine going to run there race cars.

-
Back