mopars at E TOWN

-
well. cant blame anyone for not going. but atleast it will be a shorter road to get to the finals for me lmao

As far as Hotel $$ if you go down rt9 to the next town the prices drop alot crap I can even let people camp at my place . I hear ya on the gas whos whants to spend it if the event sucks. No matter I am still going it will be nice to not be the only mopar racing LOL.

I'll be there Sunday, I won't run Saturday cause I have better things to do with my money than buy mufflers to make people happy that shouldn't have bought a house close to the track/airport in the first place!

32010060.jpg
anit that the truth, but unfortunitly that happens world wide

well. cant blame anyone for not going. but atleast it will be a shorter road to get to the finals for me lmao

after reading this i wonder why anyone else would even show up
to race.

no first round lounge for me lol atleast i hope not. i runner up'd in pro last year , and won the 11.50 index the year before. hope i have some good luck again!! see anyone whos goin there!

I heard from a liscenced vender the feds showed up
and busted(fined) all the venders that were'nt legit
dealers with tax ###s??????

Thats why no one shows up to sell parts.

What i heard??

I heard from a liscenced vender the feds showed up
and busted(fined) all the venders that were'nt legit
dealers with tax ###s??????

Thats why no one shows up to sell parts.

What i heard??

that was the beginning of the end for that show years ago.

You didnt miss anything WHAT A JOKE they had the race cars so far down the end of the track my wife and kid stopped walking to watch me . The show car field was almost empty just about every car got a trophy . People who race bring people who like to watch racing we should of had the spots up by the track . Oh and when was the last time the pits were cleaned all kinds of rocks,bolt,screws.Hey Raceway Park lets Blow off the pits once and a while.Friday night 3 guys had flat tire in the staging lanes from nails. Our Cars are not junk and the tires we use cost $200 a piece and up. I think this was my last year.

You didnt miss anything WHAT A JOKE they had the race cars so far down the end of the track my wife and kid stopped walking to watch me . The show car field was almost empty just about every car got a trophy . People who race bring people who like to watch racing we should of had the spots up by the track . Oh and when was the last time the pits were cleaned all kinds of rocks,bolt,screws.Hey Raceway Park lets Blow off the pits once and a while.Friday night 3 guys had flat tire in the staging lanes from nails. Our Cars are not junk and the tires we use cost $200 a piece and up. I think this was my last year.

same complaints i hear year after year. don't know why people support that garbage anymore. they sure as hell don't care about you guys thats obvious.

and yea the race cars should be up somewhere in the same zip code as the staging lanes. years ago when the event was something worth going to they were up by the lanes. god know why the idiots moved them all the way down the track. they need to just let that abortion of an event die already.

That is unfortunate!! And to think that they hold a national event for NHRA. They should be ashamed of themselves.

That event WAS great..... Not anymore.

Just walking through the showfield I found 3 sheetrock screws and a nail scattered throughout. The grounds are total crap.

I agree with abodyjoe. That show has "Jumped the Shark" a very long time ago. There is a bunch of garbage there.

Is there any way we can tell the track how we feel or are we just wasting breath.

-
Back