Mopars at the Battleship in Mobile, AL ANYONE GOING?

-
I haven't been there for a while (2002 I think). A really nice show, the people that put it on treated everybody like royalty and we all had a blast.

I won the Long Distance award .. 408 miles

I am thinking about going.
They have had that show for several years and I have never attended. It is about 300 miles or so from me. At one time I was a member of the Southern Mopar Assoc.

If I do go, I will probably take my motorcycle though.

Well we will definately be there with a red and black duster and blue 67 coronet. If you come you should stop by at chat.

Thanks for the link.

I'm going but won't be taking the Duster this time. Taking some stuff to sell, so I'll be over in the swap meet area. Hope to get to meet some of you there.

I'm going but won't be taking the Duster this time. Taking some stuff to sell, so I'll be over in the swap meet area. Hope to get to meet some of you there.

I see man. I also see where you are from brandon. Thats crazy I am right down the road in the huge city of Florence.

I too am thinking about going, it would be a nice distance for Goldie to stretch his legs. Maybe camp out.....

I live about 25 mile north of Mobile. It a great show for a good cause (they donate the money to a group home for mentally retarded). If you can attend, please plan on seeing the ship and sub. If you are hungry for fresh gulf sea food, the Fish Camp rest is an awesome place. Its about a mile away from the ship. It's a great area. If anyone want to know more, please PM me.
Brian

PS. if anyone wants that 67 Belv hood and is going to the show, I can bring it. It is rust and bondo free and I will give it to whom ever asks first.
FREE!!!

I live about 25 mile north of Mobile. It a great show for a good cause (they donate the money to a group home for mentally retarded). If you can attend, please plan on seeing the ship and sub. If you are hungry for fresh gulf sea food, the Fish Camp rest is an awesome place. Its about a mile away from the ship. It's a great area. If anyone want to know more, please PM me.
Brian

PS. if anyone wants that 67 Belv hood and is going to the show, I can bring it. It is rust and bondo free and I will give it to whom ever asks first.
FREE!!!

Hey Brian, you're right about Felix's Fish Camp. Good Stuff !!

I will be the young guy around the red and black 71 duster with a khaki polo hat on. haha

And I'll be the old,fat guy with a mostly gray beard, and Mopar cap on my mostly bald head, walking around like I'm lost, cause I probably will be.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

Pleasant Thursday Forecast

April 21 2010
photo_24-120x120.jpg
Another nice day is ahead in the forecast for Thursday. Temperatures start in the mid 50s with patchy fog in a few spots. The fog burns off early, and the afternoon is bright and warm. High temperatures reach the low 80s inland, upper 70s near the beaches. It will be a nice Earth Day to sit outside and enjoy lunch in the park.

Friday is nice and seasonable, though a bit windy in the afternoon. This wind is a sign of changes in our weather by Saturday.

A strong storm system moves across the News 5 area Saturday and Sunday. Severe thunderstorms are a threat, especially inland. Some of these storms could contain hail, heavy rain, lightning, and high wind. If you have an event planned Saturday, you will want to have a back up plan that includes an indoor setting.

The rain moves out Sunday, and nice weather moves in for the first half of next week.
Jene' Young, Meteorologist

Add Jene' Young's Outlook to your Google Homepage. http://www.wkrg.com/widgets/

-
Back