Mopars at the Battleship

-
The Southern Mopar Association has always hosted the even but I cant find their website online anymore. So either the club is no more... or just their website. I liked the site because they had a bunch of pictures from the previous shows in the past. A local Dodge dealership sponsors the event. If I remember correctly, i think it was Mark Dodge the past few years.

Justin
"CornDog"

The Southern Mopar Association has always hosted the even but I cant find their website online anymore. So either the club is no more... or just their website. I liked the site because they had a bunch of pictures from the previous shows in the past. A local Dodge dealership sponsors the event. If I remember correctly, i think it was Mark Dodge the past few years.

Justin
"CornDog"

Yeah thats why I was wondering since their website isnt working. I thought maybe they had changed their name or something. Are we sure they are still doing it?

I'll be there! I'm taking some parts to sell, but won't be taking the Duster this year. I'll be wearing the black FABO t shirt, so if you see me let me know who you are. See ya there.

Does anyone know how to register for this or is it all done there? Any idea on the cost to enter a car? Anything on times? And if its raining what do they do?

cdawglean, I wish I knew where the registration form was that I got in the mail. Have you tried calling the number that is on the website? From what I remember it is $20 for pre-registration and maybe $25 to register the day of. I might be $5 off on both though. I can't remember. In case of rain, the show will still go on. But it isn't nearly as must fun..... Just ask those of us that were there last year. BLAH!

Here's my Charger that I have taken a few different times in the past. I haven't decided if i am gonna take it this year.

Justin
"CornDog"

DSCN3098.jpg

I'll be there! I'm taking some parts to sell, but won't be taking the Duster this year. I'll be wearing the black FABO t shirt, so if you see me let me know who you are. See ya there.

What kind of parts do you plan on taking? Mostly A-body stuff or a little bit of everything?

Justin
"CornDog"

cdawglean, I wish I knew where the registration form was that I got in the mail. Have you tried calling the number that is on the website? From what I remember it is $20 for pre-registration and maybe $25 to register the day of. I might be $5 off on both though. I can't remember. In case of rain, the show will still go on. But it isn't nearly as must fun..... Just ask those of us that were there last year. BLAH!

Here's my Charger that I have taken a few different times in the past. I haven't decided if i am gonna take it this year.

Justin
"CornDog"

DSCN3098.jpg
I guess I better figure out why my windshield wipers just stopped working just in case it does rain on me...either that or get a trailer and trailer it there. Great looking Charger though. I wish I had my FORABODIESONLY.COM sticker from becoming a gold member to display..

I'm going to try and make it with my 38 pickup again this year, I'm trying to get the 62 Wagon up and running for this show but I dont think I'm going to make.

Ok I tried to call the number on the site and got diverted to another number where I left a message. No return call. I will keep trying but if anyone has a copy of the registration that would help me out...(of course the wife just told me that if the Gov shuts down and we don't receive our paychecks on the 15th I can forget about any damn car shows! LOL

Sent registration in today. Found it after extensive searching on the internet I found a copy of the registration. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Attachments

• MoparAtTheBattleship2011.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 340
Anyone else going to this? This will be my first all-mopar show. Me the wife and kid are spending two nights at the best western right across from the battleship.

Hope to meet some of you guys this year. Looks like the weather will be great !

I'm taking a few parts to sell, so I'll be over in the swap meet area.

Didn't get a chance for pictures. Baby was a pain in the *** all weekend and wife forgot the camera in the hotel room. Lots of good looking cars there though!

-
Back