Mopars at the Marina / Cruisin the Coast

-

70greendart

Reaction score
Time for me to start spreading the word and it always starts here on FABO. Mopars at the Marina, Long Beach Mississippi, October 10, 9AM until?? Free Jambalaya, drinks, chicken. www.moparsatthemarina.com email [email protected]. I have preliminary design of this years shirt. It has an A body on it, in fact it is a FABO member "Old Demon" whose car is on the shirt. It is looking good but needs some last tweaks then have price and order info. We will do PayPal this year too. Also for those who care I will be down by Sunday morning for Cruisin the Coast, in fact maybe early as Saturday morning. For sure look for me in Gulfport on Sunday and we can get started with the fun. Be even better as the wife is retiring before then and she will be along with me. So anyone else have much? Any ideas for this year.

Well obviously I'll be there! Always a good time, great food and great people. Can't wait to see the shirt design, I'll be buying a load of them to give to friends and family. Thanks again for including my car on the shirt!

Man that car looks good on that shirt, oh by the way, your shirt is free

I'll be there hopefully in my duster. It'll be good to get some miles on her finally. Looking forward to mopars at the marina! Haven't gotten to go before, but have /always/ enjoyed ctc. Amazing event.

SUlly looking forward to seeing you. As I said I will be in Gulfport on Sunday and most other events through the week. We have a fair amount of A bodies there during the week that hang around together

I'll be there again this year I will be in the wagon again as it is not looking good for the cuda to be done. and I don't think I will have the truck back together either.

Killer as always if you need me to do anything let me know

We will also have to do another groupl photo like we did at the Battleship
Ron

I already have my confirmation back so I will be there again this year arriving on Monday for the week.

Like I said Sunday at Gulfport then on Sunday hang out at sign in until we go to the end of the parade near the Marina Monday evening.

Sent you a email regarding shirts once you have them available. I live over in Mobile and should have my Dart driving by then. Hope to meet some of you FABO guys there and see what you all drive

Two questions:

#1) Can I get my shirt yet? ;)

#2) Do I have to be driving my A-body to attend? Because it looks like it isn't going to be ready in time. It's one step forward and two steps back with that thing, I swear! But I would still really like to attend and meet members and see some of the rides up close. Hopefully, it'll get me back motivated. Just don't want to be burned at the stake if I pull up in my Mazda.

Two questions:

#1) Can I get my shirt yet? ;)

#2) Do I have to be driving my A-body to attend? Because it looks like it isn't going to be ready in time. It's one step forward and two steps back with that thing, I swear! But I would still really like to attend and meet members and see some of the rides up close. Hopefully, it'll get me back motivated. Just don't want to be burned at the stake if I pull up in my Mazda.

Sully, I got you covered, it's open to ALL Mopar guys and you are one of us. See you there, ask for Killer

Oh anyone wondering shirts are being printed, see my other posts for info.

-
Back