Mopars at the park Nov 2 . Tulsa Okl

-
Sounds like fun! You guys should set a time and meet up with other members, something like 1 PM worked for our meet-n-greet here in MN in the a-body class. It's fun meeting new members so hope you get something together :glasses7:

And take lots of pictures!!

Im workin on it keith lol Thats how come I posted this thread lol

Guess I am left out because I have heard nothing about meeting up early. :-?:sad7:

Yup no one likes you bill ! Nah just messing with ya . aint no plan yet your more then welcome to come up with a plan .

Yup no one likes you bill ! Nah just messing with ya . aint no plan yet your more then welcome to come up with a plan .

It is pretty hard for me to come up with a plan on someone else's turf since I don't know where things are located and what access there is to them. If it was on my turf I know where things are located.

I just found this thread. Talked to the wife, we are going to try to make it. I had shoulder surgery last month, so I'll be walking around in a sling still. Someone set up a meet and greet, I'll do my best to be there! Cuda is still not finished, so we'll prolly be in the dark green hummer h2.

Still no flyer that I can locate. Below is all I have found on their website.

Calendar: Tulsa Raceway Park
Title: Mopars at the Park
Date: 11.02.2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Here is another thread in the event section.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970201808&posted=1#post1970201808

attachment.php

Does anybody Know the park and have an idea of when/where we could meet up? I've never been there.

I was hoping Mike Devore was going to be there to show us the ropes.

Ok the gates open at 8 I say at 10 we all meet up at the fince at the stagein lanes you have to drive by it to get into the place if thay have you park out side then thats still where you can see it . I say 10 cuz that gives evey one time to get there and in the gate Jeff i will help you the best i can bud just ask me if i know i will tell ya lol

Ok the gates open at 8 I say at 10 we all meet up at the fince at the stagein lanes you have to drive by it to get into the place if thay have you park out side then thats still where you can see it . I say 10 cuz that gives evey one time to get there and in the gate Jeff i will help you the best i can bud just ask me if i know i will tell ya lol

I doubt that I will be there that early. I have to do some other pressing business in the Tulsa area on Saturday morning. I will find you someplace when I get there.

Im still planning on coming but most likely without the Duster.:sad7:
New motor is not in...complications with the heads I was planning on using. Found out Sunday and now having to go another route and justr ordering new set from Indy Heads. Oh well...I tried!

Attachments

• 20131002_103905_resized_1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 190
Hay if you can get the heads hit me up we can work the midnight shift to get the motor in for ya if you want .

Your more then welcome man ! We aint ford guys we got to stick togather lol . Just hit me up when you get the heads and i will come over and help ya . (the best i can )

Asa, is cliff gonna be able to make it? I'll be in town late Friday and would like to make it out to meet you fellas Saturday afternoon

Will be arriving Friday evening. Staying at a nearby hotel.
Dart_Doctor I have something for you in my trailer.

-
Back