Mopars at the Rock

-
Hope it is a great day at the Rock. I couldn't make it, family plans, but you guy's have a great day and post some pics. It looks like a perfect day.

It was a good day. The turnout seemed a little small, but there were some nice cars. I'll post some pictures after I get around to downloading them off of my camera.

Thanks, I would love to see them. I will be at Farmington for sure.

It was a beautiful day weather wise. The number of cars in the show was pretty good. Maybe not quite as many as previous years. There seemed to be less "spectators" in general. I think the entrance fees are starting to hurt attendance. Even the show registration fee was up to $35 (I think it was $30 in the past?). I have some pictures too that I'll DL tomorrow. My Plymouth did pick up 1st in B Mod again so I was happy:)

Congrats on the 1st place again. Really hope to see you guy's soon. My youngest son's birthday was yesterday and the one who likes to come with me had to work. We also had Easter with family this weekend so I just couldn't do this one. Glad to here it was a good show.

Thanks for the photos. I really hate I missed it.

It was a beautiful day weather wise. The number of cars in the show was pretty good. Maybe not quite as many as previous years. There seemed to be less "spectators" in general. I think the entrance fees are starting to hurt attendance. Even the show registration fee was up to $35 (I think it was $30 in the past?). I have some pictures too that I'll DL tomorrow. My Plymouth did pick up 1st in B Mod again so I was happy:)

Congrats on the first place. I know what you mean on the spectator fee's. Hell me and the wife just entered her SRT4 to save some dough. They charge to park inside now, well they have been the the last few years. Great weekend for a show just like usual though it falls on a big weekend for something else.

Congrats on the trophy. I was out classed. Should not have even entered, oh well. Won't be at Farmington as we have The Mother's Day Banquet at Church...more important than cars. It was good meeting you.

I would like to know what happened to the 3 trophies per class though, Only 2 in A-body Modified?????

I think they only did one trophy per class this year? They used to do several per class (1st 2nd and third). At least the trophies were a bit nicer than last years.

Hey, thanks for the photo's. I hate I missed it but I will be at Farmington for sure. Hope to see you there.

-
Back