Mopars at Thunder Mountain (Pics)

-

Twistex

Reaction score
This past weekend was Mopars at Thunder Mountain, here at Bandimeer Speedway in Colorado.

The weather threatened rain, but held out long enough for some sweet racing, and a nice collection of various Mopar beasts.

I managed to make it up for the show, but was gormless enough to miss most of the swap meet. :( (Got a new battery tray, though. :) )

Anyways, Pictures -

First, just in the parking lot there was an interesting collection.
Moparsatthundermountain004.jpg

Even the Ford guys go to MOPAR shows -
Moparsatthundermountain005.jpg

Some action from the strip -
Moparsatthundermountain007.jpg

(The duster from above is behind the truck, damn my slow camera!)
Moparsatthundermountain008.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain010.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain011.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain012.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain013.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain014.jpg

Viper Vs. Prowler shootouts

Moparsatthundermountain015.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain016.jpg

New school vs. Old skool -
Moparsatthundermountain017.jpg

And Old Skool WINS! :cheers:
Moparsatthundermountain018.jpg

Line up for the strip -
Moparsatthundermountain019.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain020.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain021.jpg

Moparsatthundermountain022.jpg

(He was running 22's. And grinning the whole way, I bet.)
Moparsatthundermountain023.jpg

More pics next post.

Anyways, I had a great time at the show, as did the fiancee. (Now she wants to do some dragging!).

Didn't meet any other FABO guys, but if they saw the skinny bloke in the "American Muscle" shirt, with the cute girl on his arm, and his jaw on the floor, that was me. :)

love the picture of the 5500 pound wagon romping on a Charger I would be scared to show my face if i owned that charger lmbo

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

I met the guy with the purple prowler. Nice guy and gave my fiance's kid a matchbox car done up just like his prowler.

Didn't make it and now I REALLY wish I did!! Thanks for the great pics.

Thanks Twistex for the pictures!
Ramcharger, I wondered if you were going to make it to Bandimere for the Mopar show. I clicked on you site and was very impressed with both it and your project Ramcharger! Great job! You are an amazing person. Is there anything you CAN'T do? I'm proud to have a "doer" like you for a friend.
Pat

Thanks Twistex for the pictures!
Ramcharger, I wondered if you were going to make it to Bandimere for the Mopar show. I clicked on you site and was very impressed with both it and your project Ramcharger! Great job! You are an amazing person. Is there anything you CAN'T do? I'm proud to have a "doer" like you for a friend.
Pat

Thank you very much Pat. :cheers: I haven't updated my site in quite some time.

Couldn't make the show due to my present financial condition.

Thanks for the pictures David! BTW, did anyone else take pictures at this event? I was there (my camera malfunctioned) and there were lot's of interesting a-bodies! I was disappointed in that I did not meet any other FABO members. PM me if you have pic's!

Thanks for the pics, I just now found this. I was thinking someone had to been there and taken pics. I sadly was not able to make it there as I was out of state that weekend.

-
Back