Mopars in the Park

-

MoparMama87

Reaction score
Hubs and I went last year (neither of us had a car at the time) I don't know that his will be done enough this year to take it and mine sure won't but we were hoping to go again anyway just to cruise around and gawk unfortunately we have a wedding that weekend :( :wack: lol
can anyone tell me how late it goes on Sunday afternoon? I can't remember

It goes usually until 3:00, I believe, but the vendors pack up and are leaving at noon. This year it will be May 31st - June 1st. I will be going as will my brother if the weather holds. I plan on getting on that dyno this year.

So like 500 cars or 2000.I would like to go to a Mopar show I have not been to before.

Looks like we may be blasting back from the wedding to try to catch some of the show Sunday afternoon! lol

It's a quality car show. I'm 37 and have been going to it since I was 16. I hope to have my Duster ready. My GLH Turbo will be there. Going to put it on the dyno.

It's worth the drive from IL.

A co-worker of mine helps work the gate for this show, and he told me there was just over 1,000 cars last year

It's well worth the trip! I always have a great time there.

Ted

We're looking for an alternate show to attend since MMW in Indy has been cancelled.......:sad8:

Is there drag racing @ this event ?

No 6pk,I wish or we would be there too,It's hard to imagine a big show without the smell and sound in the background kinda weird to me.I think it would grow more if there was racing and it's pretty big now--Steve

The Hemi GTX on the poster belongs to a couple we hang out with. He had it at the Nats. "Al and Shiela" Cool car and Farmington is a great show! tmm

Attachments

• IMG_0003 15%.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 382
Last year was bad because of rain. On a good weather weekend there will be 1500 plus cars. It is billed as the biggest gathering of Mopars in the midwest. When they had the Challenger run, it was incredible how many cars were there.

It's a quality car show. I'm 37 and have been going to it since I was 16. I hope to have my Duster ready. My GLH Turbo will be there. Going to put it on the dyno.

It's worth the drive from IL.

My brother loves the GLH's. I'm sure we'll see you there this year.

Free wheel dyno if get your name on the list. Tons of vendors. I bought my Dana 60 from a guy I met there. There is always a burnout contest as well. Lots of crappy food to eat, too!

Mid west Mopars puts on a great show!
I have been going since it started it was in Shakopee MN back in those days.
We drive down from Canada 8 hour drive for us. We wouldn't do it if it wasn't worth it!Great drive, great people, great fun!
Say hello....we normally drive our cars there, this year we are trailering a super fresh just done 70 Roadrunner convertible. FY1 yellow white interior black top. Documented as the highest Vin know, in other words last 70 Runner convert built!
Say hello if you see us :) It would be nice to put some faces to the texts!

the wife says were gloing...so were going...she wants to show her car....the show and the people in attendance are the best....met some friends last year that I have kept in touch with trough facebook....its a great weekend...

-
Back