mopars of Brevard {fla.}

-
Wish I could have met a few MoPar brothers and sisters when I was there.

Can't believe there's no more interest in this !!! Hey Charlie,you comeing this year ??

I've had pretty good luck in the swap meet as a buyer.

This year I may try selling.

What's the seller's fee?

...and I still need a pass side fender for a 66 Coronet.

6pPackattack, I was there on vacation a few weeks before this post was made and I wrote up a thread asking who was around.

i've had pretty good luck in the swap meet as a buyer.

This year i may try selling.

What's the seller's fee?

...and i still need a pass side fender for a 66 coronet.

swap meet space - $ 20
car corral spaces - $10

6pPackattack, I was there on vacation a few weeks before this post was made and I wrote up a thread asking who was around.[/QUO

Sorry about that ! I live about 10 -15 mins from Wickam Park Pavillion. The wife and daughter are heading to make wedding preparations, so I'm on my own !! Can't miss the Buzzin Half Dozen !!!

Dennis- unfortunately not gonna make it this year. Have a family function I need to attend. Great seeing you at Garlits- car looks great. If anything changes Ill run you down...

Can't get much more run down than I already am !!! Sorry to hear we'll miss you Doug !!

I've been the past few years, wandered around, bought some trinkets here and there.
Every year there are more and more a-body parts. Mostly odds and ends like wiper motors and misc stuff, but last year there were at least 3 full disc brake setups for sale.
Seems like it's always cold or rainy when I went. I think it was last year when folks were waiting for the rain to stop before unloading. Must have been about 10-11 by the time all the swap spaces were setup.
Supposed to be cold this weekend ( well for FL anyway ) but at least no rain in the forecast.
I have a few parts to swap if I can make it there. Maybe I can find someone willing to trade me a set of mopar magnum valve covers for my a-body 4-speed pedals ;)

Always great cars there! Super nice folks, and Mopar wackos on top of that :lol:

6pPackattack, I was there on vacation a few weeks before this post was made and I wrote up a thread asking who was around.[/QUO

Sorry about that ! I live about 10 -15 mins from Wickam Park Pavillion. The wife and daughter are heading to make wedding preparations, so I'm on my own !! Want to give me a holler,321-288-7123 Dennis ! Can't miss the Buzzin Half Dozen !!!

There's something wrong with your eyes my friend.
I have not been there in weeks.
Please read carefully and do not post your phone number.
The PM feature is a good one.

Next time I'm down visiting family, I'll make a post and we will meet!

wanted to remind everyone again , Melbourne Fl. today

QWell,show turned out really well ! Good amount of vendors,excellant amount of show cars,an even better turnout of spectators !!! So well in fact, I actually have someone very interested in the Buzzin Half Dozen !!! Talk is cheep, so we shall see !!!:-D

Really? Looking to sell? I didn't know that. Any pictures of the day?

Didn't go looking to sell,but one guy relly liked the car and asked if I would so I said sure ! Cot a call from guy #2 that I'll be meeting up with Sat that is very interested also !! So maybe it's on its way out !

-
Back