Mopars of Brevard SUPER SWAP XIII

-

6pakattack

Reaction score
Anybody interested in the MOB Swap meet,here's the information !! I'll be there,will you ???

Attachments

• 22908125 Mopars Of Brevard.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 485
  • 22908124 Mopars of Brevard.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 484
Maybe we could make a list of those attending ? Anyone interested in driving in mass there, I'm just south of the show by about 10-15 minutes,we could meet at my place right off SR192 @ McD's !!

1.6pak

Maybe we could make a list of those attending ? Anyone interested in driving in mass there, I'm just south of the show by about 10-15 minutes,we could meet at my place right off SR192 @ McD's !!

1.6pak
i am going to try to make it im from palm bay what time do you plan to meet up ? i have a 70 duster would like to show it but not sure it isn't the best looking car in town for sure please let me know thanks mark

If anyone has good 66 Coronet fenders they want to sell, please bring them.

I'm planning on being there, not in the show. Gonna show up late and leave early :lol: ...not sure if I'll have the turbo /6 running very well by then..we'll see ;)

I'll be there trying to sell a few things from Winter Park

Hay guy's, How about a small cardboard sign "FABO", then we can talk!.

Getting closer !!Not sure if I'm going to be there after all,the wife has a conference in Gainseville that weekend !! But here's a bump for a good show !!

Im gonna be there! Sorry u cant make it Dennis. Great show if you live on the Fla east coast and havent been

I'll be down as soon as the snow stops and we shovel our way out. I loved doing to the show when I lived in St. Augustine. Now that I am in PA, I'd still love to go, but I don't see it happening. Have a good time at it!

MUCH better turnout than last year.

Scored my 66 fenders (well, at least one really good one).
Thanks to Floyd who saw my request in this thread.
Nice guy, easy to deal with, good price.
Thumbs up!

More pics forthcoming.

That tripple black 4 speed 340 Duster was SWEEEET!!!!
At 15K, that's my "deal of the show"!!

Attachments

• IMG_20120121_123723.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 235
More pics.

I think those are all the As I got.
Will have Bs on B body side.
67 form S was complete with original owner.

Attachments

• IMG_20120121_115526.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_20120121_115326.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20120121_115920.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20120121_125932.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 223
That is my gold 68 Dart next to the black Duster. He did not have any better luck than I did in selling. Just broke tire kickers. I have an ad on Racing Junk that has had over 900 views, but not one message or call.

Damn I hate having to miss that show !!! But you can be sure it will be back next year !!After I win the Alzheimers Plymouth SuperBird !!!:prayer::prayer::prayer:

That was a nice Dart. 270, right?

I kinda just took pics as an afterthought.
Way too many to get them all.

Very cool show this year. Saw an increase in both cars and swap this year. Perfect weather at 78deg w/sun shining and just a few clouds.

-
Back