Mopars on Thunder Mountain May 15th

-

66dartman

Reaction score
Anyone going? The Dart will not be there, but I will be there selling some small block parts. I have a set of Harland Sharp rocker arms, KB pistons/Eagle rods that are part of a balanced 360 rotating assembly, and other small block parts. I will be in my blue 96 Ranger(my new drag car until the Dart is done). Hope to meet some FABO folks.

66, what happend to the Dart? I will be there in the fish. I guess we could set up a time for a FABO meet some where in the swap or show field.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 218
Sorry it took me so long jaws, my computer at home is down. I am building a 408 for the Dart and waiting for some parts and it won't be done for a month or so. Hope to see you on the 15th.

Weather on the mountain not looking so good for the morning. Have to wait and see what it's like Sunday morning.

It has been moved to August 28th, and rum in conjuntion with the best of Detroit race. Said to have special parking for the show cars and room for the swapmeet. Should be a real cluster f&%k with all those cars at the track.

-
Back