Moparts goes thump

-

Moparmal

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know what the deal with Moparts is - its clearly down, is it maintenance or has something crashed?

Don't know but I tried to get on Sat. night and no luck. Still down Sun. morning but luckily I'm concentrating on some fishing this weekend.

Gotta go the fish are calling!

I just tried it. Nothing! Perhaps someone for got to pay the bills.

I was just on it last night, I haven't tried today yet.

Gotta go the fish are calling!:cheers:

Glad to hear that I am not crazy:-D They talk tome too.
Here in northeast Arkansas I would be pulling a lizard along big bass beds.

Maybe that douchebag pappass aka "onebadsuperbird" snuck into toms server and took a steaming dump on the hard drive??? Since he got banned over there... FINALLY! Might be a little payback.

Sunday, 4pm mountain time,,,,,, Still no Moparts !

FABO Rocks, but moparts is my homepage. Although things have changed there over the years. Seems like way to many O/T threads these days, and not enough tech help when you ask a serious question.

Typical Question on the moparts general board lately:

What color should I dye my poodle ?

Maybe its time to hang out here more !

more then likely somebody locked thier server. i'm sure myself, JohnRR, or B-Body_Bob will get blamed. Personally I think JunkGal is responsible.

still nothing for me. I was talking to Stu and a couple other guys from there and they've been getting emails from people across the country. No one knows what's going on.

This is so much better than moparts. I gave up on them a long time ago. It was way to hard to do anything on there. F'm

if moparts just stopped being, i would sleep better. i joined about 3-4 years ago and it seemed like to many cliques. i never posted, just read. posting was just too difficult.

i'll be here................

-
Back