Moparts Members

-
Im Registered There,, But Hardly Use It,, They Cant Tell Me Why Im Not Able To Post On Any Topic Other Then The For Sale Or Wanted Areas,,,

visited a couple times and ran into a few smart *** disrespectul people so i havent went back. It seemed like the board for people who want to argue.

I'm on there too (he said hanging his head in shame)

My Mopar has some very useful tech,i like it. I also have some friends at mopowerstyle,formerly moparstyle till d/c sicked their goons on em.Friendly site there with some knowledgeable racers.

I was a member for about 5 mins until I read some of the posts just like on hotrodders.com :bootysha:

Joined moparts a couple of months ago, just so I could PM a member who had a product I wanted.

I'm also a Mopowerstyle.com member. They changed the name from Moparstyle.com when the guy who runs the board was AFRAID DC was going to come after him, but they never actually did. I never go there anymore since I joined here.

I'm signed up at a bunch of boards, but mainly stay here cause I like it so much and also did a voulnteer thing for Joey @ for B bodies only.

I pop in @ Mopstyle and Abodyjoes.

The style has good people there and A body Joes is simply a riot.

I do not like Moparts for the most part.

I've been pissing off liberals on moparts for years.

It's what I do best, and I'm good at what I do cause somebody's gotta do it, but little do they know, it's all in good fun.

I've sent quite a few moparts members over to FABO through the years though and they all love it.

Abody Joe's sight is a zoo, that's all I gotta say.

I'm on Moparts mainly to look at the SS/AH forum. Too much drama on the site, though. I go online to relax and enjoy myself. I think I have maybe 3-4 posts there. FABO RULES:supz:

Registered on Moparts, Moparchat, Mopowerrstyle, Mymopar, Allpar, but don't post much.

I think one of the members here (Mrmopartech?) manages Mymopar.

List your Mopar sights!!!!!! thanks
In no particular order.

FABO, why 64 Barracuda
FBBO why 69 Roadrunner
69roadrunner.org why see FBBO
plymouthbulliten.com why see above cars
ptcruiserlinks.com why '03 Pt Cruiser
Moparts why I do occasionnaly get some good info
to use on my cars. If a thread gets
out of hand I ignor it.

-
Back