-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
A body frame connectors. I don't remember what wheelbase they fit but I can measure them and let you know. Asking $100 plus shipping.Also, several sets of dog dish hubcaps. I have some Plymouth Division, some police, and one set of Dodge red ring caps. They're in decent condition. Asking $50 per set or make a reasonable offer. PM me for e mail or phone# if interested. I'll be posting more when I get to it.

Once you figure out which wheelbase the connectors fit, lemme know, I'm interested.
Thanks!

intrested in the frame connectors, if you post a pic? do you know the thickness?

quick tutorial on images: If you have a photobucket or google picasa album, just take the pic (eg. upload to picasa web album (free) or photobucket, access pic properties and copy URL of the pic only, ie "www.photobucket.com/user/mopar/header.jpg") and put it in your thread between these guys
that way this site will go out and put the web picture into your post. Like the "Inertia Motorsports" banner on the right, put the .jpg image between the img tags and you get
LONGsigAbody.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back