more than just a screen name

-
well earthmover is my screen name and I own a dump truck and move the earth around...lol:D:D:D:D

I agree with Rani that screen names can become sort of a "persona". Most of the time I use my screen name like a name but will always sign off a message with my real name, Geof!! It starts to become like a different person after awhile, and I commonly refer to my wife on here as "Mrs. C"!!!

Cosgig is not a name by any means, just the initials of my band that I've had since 1989, "Company of Strangers", and my kids initials... Genelle and Ian Galliher. I've used it for years everywhere else, why not here too!! Geof

this is exactly what i am talking about ...im glad i started this thread .......i really wondered about this one .....i repeated Cosgig to myself many times before trying to figure out what it means or where it may have come from :cheers:

i figured it may be like mine and come from a different langauge

Mine is hard to figure it out. I'm a huge Alabama football fan and I'm a huge Mopar man. So that's where Bama and Mopar = BamaMopar. Its also our car clubs name. So Go Bama and Mopar or No car!

I naturally assumed that Rani was your name, and since it means beautiful, it should be!!! Geof

When I was in high school...many, many years ago, I had a couple cars that had 340's in them. All of my friends were building cars with bigger engines but I was cleaning their clocks on the dragstrip (Englishtown) and on the street. My nickname went from "clutch" to "pistol grip" to "340 john"...and thats the one that stuck. Some people have called me that for almost 30 years now.

sobiecam

sobie -> Sobieck (last name)
a -> Adam
m-> Michael (middle name)

school gave that to me back when i was 13 to use on their computers and I use it because it stuck in my head lol

sobiecam

sobie -> Sobieck (last name)
a -> Adam
m-> Michael (middle name)

school gave that to me back when i was 13 to use on their computers and I use it because it stuck in my head lol

Cool, I always wondered about this one!!

Thought it had something to do with a video game lol

I've owned my 65 Dart GT for nearly 30 years - so 65 Dartman it is.

mine is the one I used on my first car forum, which was 3SI (3000GT/Stealth International) and it's because my Stealth is a '95 Twin Turbo (95TT).

I just went with my email v8fish originally a tribute to my 68 Barracuda with a 360. SInce I have changed/traded many cars but never without a v8 powered A-Body Barracuda. Funny how non-mopar folks get really confused by it.

GT my initials and what some people call me.
340 for the engine in my Duster

My license plate is GTMOPAR been on the car since the late 80's early 90's. I had a guy at a gas station offer me 1,000 bucks for it! That was a loooong time ago and I should have taken it but like a dumbass I didn't. He didn't have cash in hand so I had a hard time believing him. It's just an important part of the car to me.

VDART came from having a 62 valiant daily driver & the 69 dart in the garage when I joined this site--, valiant is gone & the dart is still in the garage!!not much planning on the screen name. Lawrence

S=first name Steven
M=middle name Michael
L=last name Laskowski
Also, SML is an abbreviation for "small"
VEIGHT=V8 and is my 2nd small block Mopar
The "IS" was a typo on my part, no relevance whatsoever!
There ya have it, mystery solved.

S=first name Steven
M=middle name Michael
L=last name Laskowski
Also, SML is an abbreviation for "small"
VEIGHT=V8 and is my 2nd small block Mopar
The "IS" was a typo on my part, no relevance whatsoever!
There ya have it, mystery solved.

Sweet, another one I had wondered about!! Hi Steve!!!

Mine is incredibly complicated.My first name is Hemitheus, but people call me Hemi because they cant say it.

-
Back