more than just a screen name

-
I love what i do so it's pretty much just become part of me lol literally and i drive a 73 sport so....

Attachments

• 2012-04-24_02-24-09_206.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 358
I joined this site to research all the A bodies availible so I could make my choice when the time came to buy but all I had at the time was my Ramcharger.

BTW, I ended buying a 72 Duster but almost bought a late 60's post Dart.

I've had a couple quick neons. When I beat a v8 car they usually say "what the fuuu..."

I've used RumbleFish on other forums since 1999. Refers to my dads 67 cuda that I'm trying to talk him out of.

340 3 speed didn't sound good enough, and I didn't have one of those cars equipped that way. So I settled on 340 4 speed, since I have a 69 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed.
3.jpg

340 3 speed didn't sound good enough, and I didn't have one of those cars equipped that way. So I settled on 340 4 speed, since I have a 69 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed.
3.jpg

super cool .....i love when cars have rear defrost ....i never use it but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing its there LOL

super cool .....i love when cars have rear defrost ....i never use it but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing its there LOL
Swinger with front disc manual brakes, PS, AM/FM, AC, rear defrost, F8 green with deluxe tan interior, stripe delete. Variable speed wipers, light group and some chrome mouldings for more options. Nice little buggy.

Mine was a randomly assigned email address when I first got internet. Just started using it for everything because no one else has it. lol

When you see a black Harley with ape hangers with an old man riding a wheelie you will figure it out.

Attachments

• 1867976690_45729e1bf41.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 299
As an immigrant to this country I just fit in here in Idaho where when it comes to government less is more. That's what I came for. My children have grown up here, and my grandchildren were born here.
I hope for the sake of the generations to come that people will wake up before we are consumed by government.

As an immigrant to this country I just fit in here in Idaho where when it comes to government less is more. That's what I came for. My children have grown up here, and my grandchildren were born here.
I hope for the sake of the generations to come that people will wake up before we are consumed by government.

Welcome!!! and X2.....You are the people i want as my neighbors, with respect for what this country founded on. Too many people here are spoiled by gov't and don't know what the American dream is all about. Freedom must live on....

Thanks brother. So glad to be a citizen.

Mine comes from the California personalized licence plate that i got for the 71 Hemi GTX 4 speed car, that i owned for 27 years.
HEMI71X
As far as i know, the plates are still on the car, but that car hasn't seen the light of day, in over 7 years now.

Attachments

• 10279.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 278
I have been using "Airwoofer" since I first signed up for yahoo many years ago and it is my screen name all over the interwebs. Back then I had a wolfdawg and some folks call their wolfdawgs "woofers". I am also a pilot. "Airwolf" was taken.

I suppose that if I ever stop flying I suppose I would have to change to "Walkinwoofer".

The tag on my fish says "SKIPN8R" cause that was the nickname of the guy who used to own it before he died on us and his widow sold it to me. He used to tell us pool players at the bar that he wasn't just a skippy, he was the SKIPN8R! So the state got greedy, sold me a tag for the race fish, and there ya go. Miss that guy... May someday get a tag that says "WOOFER"

For me I wanted to somehow include my cars. so it came from, my "ROAD", runner, and my Barra"CUDA"!

My birth Name is James,...so is my Dads,...Everyone knows me as Jamie (in the non internet world),and my Dad as Jim,....Only my very close friends call me James,...some years ago my favorite cousin Charlie,( call him "Buddy") started calling me "Jaimus",...It stuck, I use it pretty much on all web sites,...

Ah yes - the thread that unlocks all the mysteries. Really neat.

JabDusty57 - Jeff Anthony Behuniak - Dusty in reference to the only two muscle cars I have ever owned - a 1970 340 Duster back in the 70's and the 1970 340 Duster I purchase a little over a year ago (still haven't driven it yet though). Finally, 57 was the year I was born.

Both my Father and my Father in law died in 2006 six months apart. It was a bad year. Anyways, my Dad drag raced since before I was born and the name of his car was "Alley Oop". And my father in laws initials is MGV. So I just put them together "AlleyOopMGV" as a tribute to both of them.

Attachments

• 2201815-Jul1977AlleyOopSSGABrainerd copy 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 211
  • sc005407d5.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 213
I first came here while looking around at cars for sale. Not my first Mopar, but the first Mopar I fell in love with was my '62 valiant 2 dr. That explains the 2nd half of my name. As for the first half, it is the short version of the first character name I choose when playing any MMO. I am an old Dungeons and Dragons geek. My father got me started at age 11 and played up until about 6 years ago. When the group I played went their separate ways I got into online games. Dronol is the first name I came up with and it has stuck with me ever since.

Mupoo is my number plate on my daily drive. When the people who can't work it out ask WTF I explain - what goes Moo (Mu), tha answer is always a Cow, whats a male cow...Bull, now another word for Poo (the last part of my plate)....? BullSh!t, most people love it...most

-
Back